• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    I actually answered a spam call -- really need a laugh. Got through to a person -- and had the Indiana Attorney General's information pulled up on the computer. When he asked how I am, I said "Fine, except for this pain that I am in." (It was a pain management spam call) -- the ba$tard hung up then!

I had hoped it was going to be the IRS. Alas, I guess I will do something productive.

Pyro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 18, 2018
    Indy
    I actually answered a spam call -- really need a laugh. Got through to a person

I keep getting the robo calls from numbers masked to look like they're local .. can't get a victo.. er human on the line. after listening to those videos yesterday I'm in the mood to be a grandma needing IT support.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I got one from my own number one day but didn’t answer it. Now I wonder if maybe it was actually Me calling from the Future with some important information. Just shows how sad life becomes when you don’t even want to talk to yourself.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I got one from my own number one day but didn’t answer it. Now I wonder if maybe it was actually Me calling from the Future with some important information. Just shows how sad life becomes when you don’t even want to talk to yourself.

Since my kids phones are on my account it always shows my name when they call, so I have a lot of experience with getting calls from myself. You are right not to answer them, it is never good news and it usually costs you money.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom