You ever organize your stuff so you can't find anything?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I sorted out all of my various ammunition holding devices and used a shoe organizer to sort them. P229 magazines here, Glock 17 mags here, etc. WTF DID I PUT MY SPEED STRIPS? You'd think I'd have put them with the speed loaders. But did I? Obviously not, I'm here randomly whining about not being able to find them. Did the speed strip fairy visit and replace them with quarters? Maybe, but then WTF are the quarters?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    One of the great things about misplacing and forgetting things is finding them again later. It's almost like getting something new again.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Cleaning up my area for when company is going to stay with us is the worst. I throw everything together, and can never find anything when I need it, afterwords. What the ****, did it just dissapeer?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    One of the great things about misplacing and forgetting things is finding them again later. It's almost like getting something new again.

I always enjoy my presents to myself in the pockets of my winter coats. 2016 me got 2017 me a nice mini-flashlight. It was a good year.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Every time you reorganize something say a closet, your reloading bench or your kitchen you suffer more senior moments and brain cramps than you can imagine. Its normal, we all suffer from it. And then you usually chime out: Honey where did I put so and so? or Honey can you help me find so and so after I/we reorganized this or that. Best of luck!!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I put combination locks on the overhead doors in my garage, I knew I would never remember the combos, so I found a place in the garage that nobody would ever look and wrote them down. Yep, wound up having to cut one of the locks off because I couldn’t remember where I wrote the combo. Didn’t have to cut the second one, my son found the small metal box I had written the numbers in.:):
    I’m definitely better off not trying to be clever.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    My wife is good about just putting any gun stuff in the closet with my hunting stuff so I can find it.
    On the other hand my dad likes to put stuff in a "good safe spot where we will know where its at" in the garage. Two problems the WE is really HE and HE forgets where the safe spot was then we argue about who had it last

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    You know it's bad when you wind up with 2 of the exact same power tool because you "lost" the first one for awhile.

I've got it bad.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I sorted out all of my various ammunition holding devices and used a shoe organizer to sort them. P229 magazines here, Glock 17 mags here, etc. WTF DID I PUT MY SPEED STRIPS? You'd think I'd have put them with the speed loaders. But did I? Obviously not, I'm here randomly whining about not being able to find them. Did the speed strip fairy visit and replace them with quarters? Maybe, but then WTF are the quarters?

Ummm . . .

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ing/426212-always-confirm-your-inventory.html

Top Bottom