• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Recent behavior or selective coverage and slant of coverage? I genuinely don't know and I'm asking. I haven't followed him very closely lately but keep in mind people recently discovered he contributed to conservative politics. I told myself right then that I would notice a distinct change in the ratio of positive : negative stories, slants, coverage... now that the major information sellers realize he might be a conservative.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Most major innovators in history have been mentally unstable.

So have most tyrants.

Musk has been a film flam from the get go, He figured out how to get government subsidies to promote his agenda and was helped by the Obama administration and its “green” initiatives.

Musk is also building a huge battery storage manufacturing facility and he is getting major government subsidies for that also. The only difference between him and a petty crook is that he has figured out how to steal big.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    So have most tyrants.

Musk has been a film flam from the get go, He figured out how to get government subsidies to promote his agenda and was helped by the Obama administration and its “green” initiatives.

Musk is also building a huge battery storage manufacturing facility and he is getting major government subsidies for that also. The only difference between him and a petty crook is that he has figured out how to steal big.

Hang on there now. Space X is an unquestioned success story and a revolutionary one at that. And he made and sold thousands of flamethrowers a few months ago via The Boring Company that he owns. He can't be all bad.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    All I’ll say is that with all the innovation and genius, and I have no problem using that descriptor for him, there’s a heavy dose of P.T. Barnum.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I'd like to know how many of us don't try to get all we can from the Government? They give me a tax break on a home improvement that I want, I am going to use it. They offer a monetary incentive that my business can benefit from, I am going to take every bit of it I can.

I don't blame the entrepreneur.

I blame the government.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    If he really wanted to buy back stock and transition to private ownership, wasn't this a stupid thing to do? The stock prices are soaring up. The man isn't that stupid. Someone is making some side $.

Disclaimer: I don't own the stock but I love the tech. I do have a buddy working for them in CA.

Top Bottom