Man arrested at New Mexico compound was training kids to commit school shootings

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "Wahhaj [Sr.] was one of 170 people identified by US Attorney Mary Jo White in 1995 as 'unindicted persons who may be alleged as co-conspirators'...in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing..."

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Give me a ball bat and an hour and a half to destroy every bone in the SOBs body. For those of you unfamiliar with this religion it's a redneck exorcism.

You are too kind. It should take at least a couple of days.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Nothing happened until the neighbors went to the authorities. Seems like someone in the government might think it's worth checking this guy out from time to time, given his associations.

I agree, but investigations cost money and if someone disappears off grid how would you check up on them?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Jason Badger, who owned the property where the compound was built, said he and his wife had pressed authorities to remove the group after becoming concerned about the children.

The group had built the compound on their acreage instead of a neighboring tract owned by Lucas Morton, one of the men arrested during the raid.

"I started to try and kick them off about three months ago and everything I tried to do kept getting knocked down," said Badger said.

Probably more to it than what is reported here but assuming it's not, I gotta wonder why a rightful landowner has to work so hard to protect what is his.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The motive may never be known.... :rolleyes:

You gotta wonder...If the demographics were different, wouldn't we know all about their FB and twitter history, what groups they appeared to be associated with, etc?

But I'm sure there's nothing to see here, let's just move along...

Top Bottom