• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Back story, my wife and I lost a baby in 2014, had a rainbow in 2015. Earlier this year we lost another. We started trying again and was eventually successful. With our history it was hard to think positive but my wife was experiencing pregnancy issues that made us hopeful. Our doctor scheduled an early ultrasound due to history. I was good with positive thoughts until Thursday night. Trying to get to sleep, bad thoughts kept coming back.

When end we were called back to the room, we knew the ultrasound tech from all but one previous ultrasound. Neither my wife or I were watching the monitor and she said to look. As soon as the baby came on the screen with a heartbeat, it was over. Four more weeks and we will be out of the first trimester and if the baby is still good then, there is a 99% chance of baby being good through the end. I guess rainbows and us go together.

The fun part part now is we don’t want to know the gender until it is born. If history is any indication, it could be born as early as our anniversary or Valentine’s Day.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You are most certainly in my prayers tonight. I have a friend that was in a very similar situation, and welcomed a child last year.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    My wife and I went threw similar. Tried for 2 years. Went threw the fertility drugs route and miscarried a few times. We stopped and 6 months later she handed me a card on fathers day that read "happy early fathers day". :rockwoot:

Just like you, I did not want to know the gender. I have 3 girls from previous. She have me my one and only son. What a glorious moment for us! I will pray you have a blessed pregnancy and all your hopes and dreams come true!

FWIW, he was born on Valentines day!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Definitely praying for you and your family. Good luck, and me and my family hopes it all works out in the end

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Having experienced a miscarriage, I can understand your worries. Prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Good luck to you.

My wife had a similar experience. Tried for almost 5 years. Had over 5 miscarriages. Saw a fertility doctor. Multiple surgeries. Multiple tests done. Our doctors, yes doctors, even told us that sometimes things can’t be explained. And we just need to accept that we aren’t meant to have kids.

So we signed up for adoption. Had a bunch of fundraisers. Garage sales. Bake sales. I made wood items with my lathe. INGO mods allowed me to sell my gun pens here. Good members here actually bought them. Then we ran into some bad luck on the adoption route.
    Then the best day ever, 2016, Christmas Eve, our little miracle baby was in our arms.
    And a year and a half later, my wife got pregnant. Mine, by the way.

Now we have 2 babies in our small 2-bedroom house. The last 2 years have been the best ever for me.

Just have faith. I lost mine, but GOD showed me he was still there, he never left me. Just have to be patient.

GOD is great.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Best of luck to you and your wife. My wife and I have had problems....but are lucky enough to have 1 early in our marriage w/o issues. After that, her hereditary endometriosis kicked in and we have given up at this point. May adopt an older childer in future.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom