INGO, indy area meet, greet & eat. Who's in?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    (I have permission from Churchmouse to arrange this. I just have the time to do it, that's why I am. These in the past have been a great way to meet and get to know fellow ingoers and possibly make more lifelong friends)

Who would be interested in attending a INGO meet & greet at an eating establishment In the Indianapolis east or Southside area?

Ideally we are going to have this in a restaurant with a private room that will accommodate us all. This allows us to freely talk and mingle and not have to worry about other patrons.

I need suggested dates and times and seriously interested parties replies only please. I understand not everyone will be able to have their schedules match and make it but if you don't have any intention on attending please do not make any time or date suggestions.

Once we get a set date and time with location, it will be shared.
    Thanks for your help. I have an idea of a spot that handles things like this but I need to talk to the owners.

For now I put this in the break room only because more people will see it. No one (majority) looks at the events section.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    giphy.gif

Top Bottom