• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryanbr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Logansport
    Breakfast at the Evergreen Cafe at 6th and main in Rochester. Be careful and don't let Ashley teach you to many new words at Sandburr! I grew up in Rochester and have known Denny all my life.

Runt1122

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Fulton County
    In Rochester:
    Jarretys- Popular with good atmosphere, good food, good coffee
    Tweedle D’s- Greesy spoon good food, cash only
    Tony’s- Big portions, lots of choices

Have a good time and welcome to Zebra Country!

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Does Schoop’s do breakfast? Man, their burgers are great. If they don’t serve breakfast you should do lunch there sometime.

Now I’m craving Schoop’s and none around here...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Thursday, don’t waste time, McDonalds breakfast Sammis, and spend the rest of the time b4 class at SandBurr.

I am teaching CLE in Rochester, not a gun class.

I do have guns to pick up at Sand Burr (and, oddly, guns to drop off at Sand Burr) but I am not teaching at Sand Burr.

Just wanted to clarify. I like guns, know something about them, but do not consider myself a teacher in any way . . well, maybe history and stuff but definitely not how to use them.

Thanks for recs.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Skillet (chopped up veggies, hashbrowns, sausage) with 2 eggs sunnyside up at Tony's Grill by the airport. It was great!

Oh, yeah, the CLE class went well too.:D

Stopped by Yoda's and he had my abused rescue dog M19 ready for me. He sold me some stocks and ammo and a de-mooning tool and I went back to an office that was only slightly on fire and listing to port.:D

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    American Table in Warsaw is a local favorite, good food, portions, and price. East on 30 just past the K Mart plaza.... at least I think K Mart still there, haven't been inside in YEARS

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Breakfast at the Evergreen Cafe at 6th and main in Rochester. Be careful and don't let Ashley teach you to many new words at Sandburr! I grew up in Rochester and have known Denny all my life.

Agree on Evergreen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    American Table in Warsaw is a local favorite, good food, portions, and price. East on 30 just past the K Mart plaza.... at least I think K Mart still there, haven't been inside in YEARS

Second the American Table recommendation. They are good people and make good food. It’s been a Warsaw standard forever.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Vig, the Mickey D's was CLOSED. After Yoda's I needed a coffee for the road so I stopped in McD's by 31 and the lobby was closed so I did a walk up order to the drive through.:D

A lot of McD’s In the area have been having trouble getting staff. Sometimes just have the drive up open. The one on the East side of warsaw was reconstructing the interior for the past month or so. Drive up only until last week!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    A lot of McD’s In the area have been having trouble getting staff. Sometimes just have the drive up open. The one on the East side of warsaw was reconstructing the interior for the past month or so. Drive up only until last week!

Yeah, I was listening to Warsaw radio (107 I think) and they had a big to-do about Mickey D's. I got my 2nd cup at the Mickey D's on Detroit, right by the giant Subway. (That really has to be the biggest Subway in the country).

Top Bottom