• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was down to see the Boss Hoss yesterday and really wanted to come down and see you guys but life is always changing my plans/intentions.

Best of your "B" day my friend. I look to see you soon.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I spent it in Canada at Deer Creek...Yes Deer Creek....That was a much cooler name and boy has that place growed up....Way different than it was back in the 90's...Arguably the best venue to see a show...Thank you all for your kind words....Church you were so close brother.....:)

I can tell you this...A man with a hundred dollar bill drinking bourbon at Deer Creek can't afford to get drunk...:)

Me and my brother listening to "Murder in the City" by the Avett Brothers...the gist of which is, "If I get murdered in the city...Don't go revenging in my name.." My little brother looked at me and said, "If I get murdered in the city brother you take that SOB out with a .44 and make sure the last words he hears are "That's from the Geary's you Mother ******....":laugh::laugh::laugh:

And then we took this pic....We look a bit alike....:)

DlUu5f1W4AAJXvs.jpg:large

[video=youtube;MryPbB9zA9M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MryPbB9zA9M[/video]

DlUsQBmXgAAv0Co.jpg

[video=youtube;TZC30aWH3dg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZC30aWH3dg[/video]

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I was down to see the Boss Hoss yesterday and really wanted to come down and see you guys but life is always changing my plans/intentions.

Best of your "B" day my friend. I look to see you soon.

I was at his museum/shop Thursday. Rhino should have made the trek to see the sticking knife Indiucky had just taken in. He'd have to stand 15y back at all times in order not to kill himself, but he could have looked at it through opera glasses.

Top Bottom