• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Sitting in the lobby bar of the Lasalle building wondering WTF, "high end" drinking in an exclusive building surrounded by SUCK! Never do anything without due diligence! My Bad.

Last edited:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    So you're saying he should take the scenic drive on Western or south on Sample/23? :dunno:

"If" he is really feeling adventurous. Maybe even a swing down Walnut street. :):

How long are you in the area? You can go north on 933 and there are a lot of nice hotels. I am on the North side. Just out of the city limits. Not to far from that area.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    "If" he is really feeling adventurous. Maybe even a swing down Walnut street. :):

How long are you in the area? You can go north on 933 and there are a lot of nice hotels. I am on the North side. Just out of the city limits. Not to far from that area.
    6 months off and on, that’s why we got an apartment in an “exclusive” (their words not mine) building. We used to stay at the Hampton in Grainger/waka, but since ND football starts next weekend, $500 a night on weekends and $100 during the week was a bit too spendy. Did have an EXCELLENT meal at the Lasalle Grill, along with tasty cocktails. But after the sun goes down, the dregs drag up to even the nice spots. Won’t even mention my trip to the Phillips 66 a block away!:biggun::smileak::shoot::shoot::shoot::ar15::ar15::ar15:NEVER again will I forget the to purchase Copenhagen before I get here!!!!

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    That Phillips is not the place to hang out after dark. I almost tossed that in on my last comment. While your in the area we will have to see if we can take you to one of the local ranges if you want, Or do a meet and greet. There are a few Ingo'ers in the area.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    That Phillips is not the place to hang out after dark. I almost tossed that in on my last comment. While your in the area we will have to see if we can take you to one of the local ranges if you want, Or do a meet and greet. There are a few Ingo'ers in the area.
    Its not the place to go to PERIOD!!! If I NEVER go again it will be too soon. As an aside, there was a “lovely” young lady looking for company in the parking lot, if any locals are lonely? As far as a meet up/range day, as soon as we get settled and work stuff out around here, I’d be down!

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    As a side note, never wear a watch that cost more than the cars in the gas station parking lot, take it off BEFORE you run to station for tobacco!:rolleyes:Long day, thinking cap not adjusted properly!

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Its not the place to go to PERIOD!!! If I NEVER go again it will be too soon. As an aside, there was a “lovely” young lady looking for company in the parking lot, if any locals are lonely? As far as a meet up/range day, as soon as we get settled and work stuff out around here, I’d be down!

Let me know, BT will hopefully see this as well as a few others. We can make something happen.

In the future just drive north to Roseland and there are several decent gas stations/ convenience stores along with a lot of places to eat.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Let me know, BT will hopefully see this as well as a few others. We can make something happen.

In the future just drive north to Roseland and there are several decent gas stations/ convenience stores along with a lot of places to eat.
    Went to a local pizza joint in Roseland a while back, it was good. Spent a lot of time/money at Villa Macri in Graingerwaka as well.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Went to a local pizza joint in Roseland a while back, it was good. Spent a lot of time/money at Villa Macri in Graingerwaka as well.

Papa Vino's in Mishawaka on Main street and Edison Lakes Parkway (Northwest corner)...very good Italian cuisine.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GetLow16
    Top Bottom