Bridezilla cancels wedding because YOU wouldn't pay for it!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh FFS! What a self indulging, self centered, self absorbed C***! yes, with a capital C!

She SHOULD delete her social media. Because after that stunt, she doesnt have any friends left.

I would instead suggest she backpacks Tajikistan instead of south america. It would hopefully turn out better for the rest of the world if she did that.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    My take away:

When you find the man/woman of your dreams, get married FIRST. Then build a family, a career, and a life. Otherwise, there is no commitment. Anyone not willing to "tie the knot" when things are FUN, won't be there when things are tough.

Oh, and what a complete and utter waste of air.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    My take away:

When you find the man/woman of your dreams, get married FIRST. Then build a family, a career, and a life. Otherwise, there is no commitment. Anyone not willing to "tie the knot" when things are FUN, won't be there when things are tough.

Oh, and what a complete and utter waste of air.

Yeah I kind of laughed at that "love of her life" part too!:laugh:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Seems trollish to me, but supposedly the (former) bride's cousin confirmed this.

I have to say, while my initial reaction is doubt, I wouldn't bet the farm that people this entitled and nasty don't exist.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Seems trollish to me, but supposedly the (former) bride's cousin confirmed this.

I have to say, while my initial reaction is doubt, I wouldn't bet the farm that people this entitled and nasty don't exist.

Awful people do exist. The part about the psychic and backpacking in South America seemed a bit over-the-top, though.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I got married for $500.00. Splurging would have been $600.00

Same here. Wife's mom made her dress, I wore my suit. Groomsmen did the same. Bridesmaids were asked to buy a nice dress they liked and would wear again, then we worked with the bridesmaids to buy matching ties for each groomsmen that was paired with them. Family cooked the buffet style meal, and used the free church gym since it was free because of our membership. Friend DJ'd for free. Only downside in Methodists dont allow alcohol, but we had an after party at the inlaws for the wedding party where we drank, partied, swam, and hottubed into the night. It was an awesome night.

Wish I had her address, I'd mail her a Toaster, from Goodwill...........
    With instructions on how to make toast while in the bath?

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    The groom made the right decision by taking off on her. I can't believe it even went that far though! The other thing I'd like to know is who are the 8 people who RSVP'd with the cash, those people are crazy too!

I get what everyone saying it's fake is getting at. Seems very likely even with how it's written. Part of me wants it to be fake and part of me wants it to be real honestly :):

Last edited:
    Top Bottom