Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Evilwrench View Post
    A peanut allergy is not a choice or a "lifestyle"! You can't use conversion therapy on him to turn him into a peanut eater!

No, really it's awesome to see you can do that. I wish my ex could have some of that. She has nut and soy allergies and any little bit of egg will just outright kill her on the spot. She can't even get a flu shot because there's some egg based lecithin in it.
    All 3 of the terrorists (see avatar) have egg/nut allergy's. The 12 year old is a Celiac. Glutton kills her.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    Thanks for checking in! He’s now on maintenance dosing of six peanut M&Ms daily. Simply incredible. He is more relaxed about eating food outside our home and more relaxed at parties and such. So glad we took the time to do it, and proud of him for gutting it out despite the anxiety

I'm happy for you guys.
    I know it's not going to mean he's going to be ordering a peanut buster parfait at Dairy Queen, but any accidental pieces shouldn't be life threatening now.

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

He’s now on maintenance dosing of six peanut M&Ms daily.
    Hey! That's my excuse. That's why I need that bag of M&Ms. For Real. Totally.

Glad he is doing well.
    Everyone should own an Uzi

User Info Menu

Thanks for checking in! He’s now on maintenance dosing of six peanut M&Ms daily. Simply incredible. He is more relaxed about eating food outside our home and more relaxed at parties and such. So glad we took the time to do it, and proud of him for gutting it out despite the anxiety
    Doc it has been a long time since I skated by in immunology. What does this look like if he takes a hiatus from peanuts? My nephew is a little guy with a but allergy and I'm intrigued for him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LT6 FOR LIFE

User Info Menu

We're at the six month maintenance check. He has been eating six peanut M&Ms about 6.5 days a week. Today they redid a skin test and he was 6mm of a wheal when July 2018 he was 34mm.

He just ate 1.5tsp peanut butter as an equivalency dose and did fine. We can now dose him with a PBJ
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

User Info Menu

Excellent news!
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

“There's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix.” - Irving Kristol

"He's not a tame lion..."

1 Samuel 13:19

Psalm 149:6

User Info Menu

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

That is great news!

Plinker

User Info Menu

I didn't even know this was a thing. Good Luck!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast