• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I only watched the swimsuit portion. In all honesty a lot of those women are lucky they are hot because they are a smart as a box of rocks. I hope they can make sandwiches.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I think one of them, or some of them, mentioned Pres. Trump was the biggest problem facing the country.

Well I always seek out the opinion of pretty young women when I want in depth insight on economics, politics, national defense, trade, finance, etc. Of course those pretty young women give me the stink eye like I am a dirty old man so I have to rely on the expertise of actors, actresses, singers and athletes to tell me what I should be thinking.

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Well I always seek out the opinion of pretty young women when I want in depth insight on economics, politics, national defense, trade, finance, etc. Of course those pretty young women give me the stink eye like I am a dirty old man so I have to rely on the expertise of actors, actresses, singers and athletes to tell me what I should be thinking.
    And don't forget young children either. They have fantastic insights...

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    What do you mean not posting pictures with a title like that!

Tim, I cannot tell you how disappointed I am at this thread. Not even 1 photo?

Not everyone should be seen in a swimsuit. In addition, with the prevalence of tattoos, it may be difficult for them to find 50 women without a tramp stamp. I assume Ms. Senior America does not have a tramp stamp.

sa2000_2.jpg

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Ditching the swimsuit part did not achieve the desired result. The winner is still a beautiful young lady.

The SJWs, gender studies majors, and rabid feminists will NOT be happy until Ms America looks like Rosie O'donnell after a three day Golden Coral bender.:rolleyes:

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville

Best thing I've read all day.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Women are supposed to be sexual objects. This doesnt mean they can't also be treated like equals. My wife IS my equal. She is my partner and my best friend. But for goodness sakes all these women that wanna act like men is a huge boner killer. Women want attractive masculine men and men want attractive feminine women.
    It's the inner need to breed. It's in our DNA. Stop trying to change thousands of years of it. ****ing liberals.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Women are supposed to be sexual objects. This doesnt mean they can't also be treated like equals. My wife IS my equal. She is my partner and my best friend. But for goodness sakes all these women that wanna act like men is a huge boner killer. Women want attractive masculine men and men want attractive feminine women.
    It's the inner need to breed. It's in our DNA. Stop trying to change thousands of years of it. ****ing liberals.

"Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls. It's a mixed up world, it's a shook-up world" - The Kinks ;)

Top Bottom