• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This chick is an animal. The only criticism I have is that she stayed seated, pinned in by the attacker. If the attacker had used the same determination as her in the initial attack, she would have been a blonde pile of bruises on the sidewalk before she realized it.

But when the action started, half pint exploded on large marge, dropping her quickly and moving to a ground and pound. She launched her counter attack fiercely with purpose and didnt hesitate to do as much damage as she could as fast as she could without hesitation.
    I wanna give this young lady a high five.

https://tribunist.com/news/cheerleader-body-slams-bully-who-wont-leave-her-alone-video/

Direct link to video here if you dont need more commentary.
    https://twitter.com/sierrasprague/status/1038326223888297984

If blondie didnt hit like a girl and had boxing, TKD or other defensive training, it would have been REALLY bad news for Marge because she was ferocious. (marge got nice squishy fist bottoms, not hard knuckles)

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    So, this girl is sitting there at a public school function and gets assaulted by someone looking to upload video of her attacking blondie...and nobody does anything. My HS self would have been in on that fight. My older self would be more in the hold them for authorities mode...but still entirely willing to defend myself and others. That attacker needed to go out in cuffs, or on a gurney. But nobody there did anything but cheer the fight.

I'm glad the outcome is what it was, showing the superiority of exercise and physical fitness even without specific training over being a fat bag of :poop: that sits on the couch eating potato chips. Now go get some training cheer girl.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Two awesome things here. A race riot didn't break out and that cheerleader and her little sister are both class acts that show great parenting.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Holy pompoms, Batman! Sheeesh!

That is so good in so many different ways.

I would make sure any prospective boyfriends got a copy of that video.

Top Bottom