• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    This is looking like a devastating hit to the Carolinas. Seems to be aiming right at Wilmington, NC right now.

Red Cross in Indiana is putting volunteers on standby to deploy for this disaster event.

Prayers for all involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    At drill over the weekend I was advised that apparently the Gov. of North Carolina called Gov. Holcomb. See what happens.

Would not surprise me if some IN NG units were activated to help NC. If the storm is Cat 4 or 5 it would be on a par with Katrina.

Last edited:

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    My son lives in Wilmington, and being a 21 year old bone head he does not feel the need to leave....:xmad:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    My son lives in Wilmington, and being a 21 year old bone head he does not feel the need to leave....:xmad:

Don't worry. It takes a whole string of, "I shoulda listened to dad", moments before they appreciate our genius.;)

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I’m guessing a weak cat3 or high cat 2 when it hits. Problem will be the rain

we stayed through plenty of hurricanes in NJ. Lived about five miles inland. All depends on the storm and your home setup

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I’m guessing a weak cat3 or high cat 2 when it hits. Problem will be the rain

we stayed through plenty of hurricanes in NJ. Lived about five miles inland. All depends on the storm and your home setup

Well, I hope you’re right, but the NWS predictions were saying Cat 4 or 5 last I looked.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Idiots who do not evacuate per the orders of local or state governments should not expect and do not deserve to have first responders risk their own lives to save these a$$ holes. Let the responders do search and recover after the whole mess is well over and done.

Top Bottom