• ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    yuk.jpg

https://www.theindychannel.com/news...-s-on-city-s-north-side-closes-for-pest-issue

Long story short....avoid this fine eatery at 16th & Meridian.

:puke:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    From the article:
    [FONT=&amp]In the first 22 days of 2018, there were 57 police runs to the McDonald's, for things like fights, disorderly conduct, destruction of property and drug overdoses.[/FONT]
    Sounds like a nice place...

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    I ate there once last summer... it was an uneventful visit, service was good and food was as expected. Must have went downhill.

P.S. - it's a major pet peeve of mine when the news calls anything north of 10th st. the northSIDE.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    From the article:Sounds like a nice place...

I ate there once last summer... it was an uneventful visit, service was good and food was as expected. Must have went downhill.

P.S. - it's a major pet peeve of mine when the news calls anything north of 10th st. the northSIDE.

Yep. A great McD's. Good service and good food. (Just ALWAYS use the drive thru)

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I have not eaten at any fast 'food' chain in over three decades. I don't really classify anything that can be processed, frozen, shipped, stored, cooked and then served to you for a pittance wrapped in various materials and a bag to be actual food. Stories like this continue to reinforce that trend.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    its a mcdonalds...I don't need a green piece of paper or news story to tell me not to eat there!, I haven't eaten there since my kids were 10!, if I want to eat fast food and get sick, i'll go to taco bell, like every other adult!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I drove through that particular McD years ago. Remember that old hotel, may a Best Western or something (don't quite remember) that used to be on the corner of Meridian and 18th, I think? It was throughback to the '60s where you drove through an opening in the building to park. I stayed there once. It was charming in its "I was built in the Mad Men era and I'm not changing for you" way.

Top Bottom