Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 201
  1. #191
    INGO Homebrewer JettaKnight's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Wait - she completely lied about being a doctor and dealing with GSW? Did she think she wouldn't get caught?


    EDIT: after reading the article...



    EDIT: Florida Woman!!
    Last edited by JettaKnight; 07-11-2019 at 13:26.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

  2. #192
    The BOFH GPIA7R's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    https://twitter.com/JohnEkdahl/statu...61953402413056

    Quote Originally Posted by John Ekdahl
    If you only read the New York Times or Washington Post last week, you’d think the Apollo 11 mission was about founding the first lunar chapter of the Ku Klux Klan.
    He's not wrong.
    Let that be my contrarian reply...

  3. #193
    Grandmaster DoggyDaddy's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Katherine Johnson would disagree with NYT and WaPo.

    Hidden Figures Summary | SuperSummary

    "Eventually, Katherine goes on to assist with the calculations for John Glenn’s orbital space flight after Glenn requests that she personally check the numbers generated by the mechanical computer. Her subsequent popularity increases and her calculations are pivotal to the success of the future Apollo 11 mission and many others."

  4. #194
    Somewhat Purple-ish rhino's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Katherine Johnson would disagree with NYT and WaPo.

    Hidden Figures Summary | SuperSummary

    "Eventually, Katherine goes on to assist with the calculations for John Glenn’s orbital space flight after Glenn requests that she personally check the numbers generated by the mechanical computer. Her subsequent popularity increases and her calculations are pivotal to the success of the future Apollo 11 mission and many others."

    I'm curious what type of math and computations the group were doing. What level of math did someone with a BS or BA attain in those days? In any case, when someone is baffled as to how the US got a manned mission to the Moon and back without the computer technology we enjoy today, that team and others like them were the answer. Everyone involved in the early space program was a badass!



    "The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    To prevail you must ACT!

  5. #195
    Grandmaster DoggyDaddy's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    I'm curious what type of math and computations the group were doing. What level of math did someone with a BS or BA attain in those days? In any case, when someone is baffled as to how the US got a manned mission to the Moon and back without the computer technology we enjoy today, that team and others like them were the answer. Everyone involved in the early space program was a badass!
    I'm guessing there were a lot of slide rules involved!

  6. #196
    Master Alamo's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Alamo View Post
    If it's the person who's fake, does it qualify as fake news? This seems to be in the spirit, if not the letter of the law, er, thread:

    Via Dave Hardy at Of Arms and the Law:

    Soto Talks Gun Control at Town Hall



    HD 28 Democratic candidate Elizabeth McCarthy’s credentials don’t check out



    Follow the link for the second article, there's more.
    Addendum:

    LGBT-Leading Dem. Admits Lying About Pulling '77 Bullets' From Pulse Shooting Victims

    An embattled former Democratic candidate for a Florida State House seat admitted to state investigators that she fabricated her entire story of being a medical doctor and pulling 77 bullets out of 32 victims of the Pulse Nightclub shooting in June 2016. Before running for House District 28 just outside Orlando, Elizabeth McCarthy was the legislative director for the Florida Democratic Party's LGBT Caucus.



    The DoH is seeking to fine her $1,000 plus costs, which adds up to $3,094.95, Florida Politics reported. She has 30 days to dispute the investigation's findings and seek a hearing, but it seems likely she will just accept guilt and pay up.

  7. #197
    The BOFH GPIA7R's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    New York Times releases a second edition with a different headline after Twitter backlash and liberals announce they’re canceling subscriptions.

    Let that be my contrarian reply...

  8. #198
    Grandmaster DoggyDaddy's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    New York Times releases a second edition with a different headline after Twitter backlash and liberals announce they’re canceling subscriptions.

    As usual, taking the focus off the real problem and trying to put it on guns while totally ignoring Trump's "real" message.

  9. #199
    Grandmaster T.Lex's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    See, I saw the original headline as an ironic commentary from an anti-Trimp MSM.

    I think this can be chalked up to the left eating their own, mixed with some abstract reasoning issues.

    "Trump urges unity"... that HAS to be meant ironically.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

  10. #200
    The BOFH GPIA7R's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    2d Cir. revives Sarah Palin's defamation claim against NYTimes.

    In 2017, after the shooting at the GOP baseball game, the NYTimes ran an op-ed suggesting a link between Palin and Jared Loughner's shooting of Rep. Gabby Giffords.

    http://www.ca2.uscourts.gov/decision...9791/1/hilite/

    Let that be my contrarian reply...

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge