Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phase2 View Post
    Chuck Todd performs the latest MSM malpractice while presenting information about his interview of AG Barr on Meet the Press (CBS). Here is the transcript from the show:

Barr's actual response:

#1: Todd lied: Barr did make the case that he was upholding the rule of law.
    #2: Todd lied: Barr made the point that how the history was written was political, not how it Justice Dept has acted in this matter.
    Barr should demand that CBS retract and apologize publicly on the next MTP for this segment. Slandering the nations highest prosecuting attorney in such a direct and easy to prove way is not wise and not journalism. Government officials and Democrat-paid Russian sources were not the only ones involved in this coup.
    Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    They did issue a statement, which was full of ****.
    CBS? Do you have a link?
    Chuck Todd works for NBC. Meet the Press airs on NBC.

I'm also disgusted at what the media does daily to frame these half truths to sow outrage, but accuracy is important. It's critical to be accurate with the specifics of the criticism and examples too, otherwise defenders of the MSM will dismiss it and miss the bigger point.
    Well, I ain't always right but I've never been wrong,
    seldom turns out the way it does in a song.
    Once in a while you get shown the light
    in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Thanks for the correction. Updated the OP.

Hmmm... It's almost like I can take my own advice...
    It is past time to defund the university Marxist indoctrination system.

User Info Menu

This is why I don't trust any quotes anymore. That goes for either side. It does cut both ways and its very effective. Then the retraction on Twitter instead of the same medium on which the error was made? That's despicable behaviour. I became this way back when newspapers were the primary news source. The front page headline is big and bold. The retractions is relegated to small print on the 3rd or 4th page. In my opinion, the retractions should be the boldest headline at the top of the front page.

Chuck Todd performs the latest MSM malpractice while presenting information about his interview of AG Barr on Meet the Press (CBS)(NBC). Here is the transcript from the show:

Barr's actual response:

#1: Todd lied: Barr did make the case that he was upholding the rule of law.
    #2: Todd lied: Barr made the point that how the history was written was political, not how it Justice Dept has acted in this matter.
    Orthodox Christian | NRA | GOA | MGNOC | ARRL Member | Purdue Alumnus

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by foszoe View Post
    This is why I don't trust any quotes anymore. That goes for either side. It does cut both ways and its very effective. Then the retraction on Twitter instead of the same medium on which the error was made? That's despicable behaviour. I became this way back when newspapers were the primary news source. The front page headline is big and bold. The retractions is relegated to small print on the 3rd or 4th page. In my opinion, the retractions should be the boldest headline at the top of the front page.
    If they cared about integrity, they would.
    INGOer #18,319

User Info Menu

Mnuchin is on CNBC and it sure sounded like he misspoke and said money was given to the states so that in no uncertain terms they will get laid off (speaking of health care workers and first responders).

See how long it is until that shows up on twitter....

User Info Menu

Didn't someone around here taut Jezebel as a legit news source... can't recall...

Jezebel: I can't wait for Stephen Miller to die of coronavirus
    Well aren't you lively... did something nice happen?

User Info Menu

Of course.
    It's "okay" because she isn't "real news" and she didn't "literally" mean it, even though she did say "literally".

Una salus victis nullam sperare salute.
    The only hope for the doomed, is no hope at all
    Virgil

I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast;
    for I intend to go in harm's way.
    John Paul Jones

A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.
    Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Are commentary shows considered news shows?

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

There have been lots of media reports and commentary over Trump's trip to the church that was burned near the white house. They pretty much all decried how tear gas and flash bangs were used to clear the path for our president.

Only one problem. It never happened.

Media Lied; Police Confirm No Tear-Gas, Flash-Bangs Used Ahead Of Trump's Church Visit

Media Falsely Claimed Violent Riots Were Peaceful And That Tear Gas Was Used Against Rioters
    It is past time to defund the university Marxist indoctrination system.

User Info Menu

And...

that surprises you?

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast