• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Before the legal questions, note old guy's finger is on the trigger pretty much the whole time. I bet you he swears he never puts his finger on the trigger until he's ready to shoot. Quite common.

So, several strikes against both sides. Dead guy is threatening to disarm and kill shooters. Shooters outnumber unarmed person making threats. Junior should have stayed quiet, Papaw was doing a good job of being calm and not engaging in insult slinging.

Now, the camera swings away before the shots were fired. Did he try to grab Papaw's gun? Or did he just walk up to him chest puffed out? If Papaw was alone, he's got more of a disparity of force argument but Junior there hurts that a bit. What was he doing when Junior decided he needed to fire as well? Papaw could be justified and Junior not.

Honestly? I'd not make the call. I'd release them and refer it to the prosecutor. I'd not be surprised in the slightest if the prosecutor doesn't let a jury make the call. And civil trial? That's going to be rougher on the shooters, I think.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The fail is strong with this one. Walk away, no need for this.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    There was a lot of testosterone in that video, and a lot more stupid. I also find it a bit funny that the camera is well focused on everyone but mysteriously points at the ground in the opposite direction moments before the first shot breaks. This one should be interesting to say the least. On one hand, I'm guessing that Big Orange had the bat and was advancing, on the other hand, the Capeless Crusaders likely shouldn't be brandishing firearms when the only thing coming in their direction was talk.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    There was zero reason for anyone to die in that situation. I completely agree the armed father and son could have easily backed off. No need to deal with a guy yelling and screaming like that. I have no idea what led up to the confrontation, but if it were me, I'd have gone inside and called the cops.

And what's woth the wife filming, purposefully putting herself in the line of fire?

Way too much stupid to share amongst them.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Before the legal questions, note old guy's finger is on the trigger pretty much the whole time. I bet you he swears he never puts his finger on the trigger until he's ready to shoot. Quite common.

So, several strikes against both sides. Dead guy is threatening to disarm and kill shooters. Shooters outnumber unarmed person making threats. Junior should have stayed quiet, Papaw was doing a good job of being calm and not engaging in insult slinging.

Now, the camera swings away before the shots were fired. Did he try to grab Papaw's gun? Or did he just walk up to him chest puffed out? If Papaw was alone, he's got more of a disparity of force argument but Junior there hurts that a bit. What was he doing when Junior decided he needed to fire as well? Papaw could be justified and Junior not.

Honestly? I'd not make the call. I'd release them and refer it to the prosecutor. I'd not be surprised in the slightest if the prosecutor doesn't let a jury make the call. And civil trial? That's going to be rougher on the shooters, I think.

Aye.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

It kind of looked like the guy in orange swung at dad. In a few frames before you hear gun shots, (make that the son's gun shots) it looks like dad was trying to dodge something.

But I agree with the others, walk away. Call the cops and let them sort it out rather than egos.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    This video has to be fake, because I learned on INGO that pistol grip shotguns are useless for self defense.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Saw this the other day. What is hard for me to understand is how they get to the point that guns are out, words are flying and no one thinks it would be a better idea to just walk away and calm down.

The whole deal was over trash in an alley. Really? Is it worth dying or going to jail for killing a guy over a dumpster???

Geez.

Don

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    This video has to be fake, because I learned on INGO that pistol grip shotguns are useless for self defense.

Seeing as how I’ve yet to see any self-defense, the video doesn’t prove otherwise.

Anyhoo,

Keto, No Sugar-No Grain, Paleo, Atkins, South Beach.....for pete’s sake, do something

Top Bottom