• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    So my day started out with a nurse crushing the front driver's side of my 2013 Ram, pushing me into another vehicle on my passenger's side on 31 in Carmel around 5:45am. It was still dark so I'm not sure of the damage but the driver's door is buckling against the front fender when you open it, I saw a gouge on the passenger's side front bumper and my rear fender flare on the passenger's side was pulled down scratching the paint and it popped one of the screws out. The front wheels were pigeon toed and since I was pulling a16' utility trailer I enjoyed quite a ride. My left shoulder, which is ending my career for me, took quite a beating and I'm self medicating with significant amounts of bourbon this evening.
    Xz0298hh.jpg

On the bright side, my wife has a 2012 Ram which I used to go pick up my new tractor this afternoon after visiting the Med Check. I brought it home and got straight to work mowing the overgrown back pasture on the property I bought a month ago. I can't say the day has been a wash, owning my first tractor is pretty spectacular in spite of how badly my shoulder hurts. I got about 1/4 of the pasture knocked down this afternoon/evening. I'm hoping I can get the rest done tomorrow and maybe hit it a second time. There's a lot of soon to be dead grass & weeds laying out there.

83Ee7Flh.jpg

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Looks like you salvaged what you could of the day. Sorry to hear about the truck. . . And the shoulder.

Wait. . .you bought a tractor from them and they didn't deliver it for free?:noway:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Good vs Bad I think you had a wash. I know the daughter is happy with you (and glad you're ok).

This.

Now repeat after me. "Ouch. My Neck hurts. I thinks I has the whiplashes." and the INGO ambulance chasers will be along shortly to assist you in collecting your newfound retirement income.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    So my day started out with a nurse crushing the front driver's side of my 2013 Ram, pushing me into another vehicle on my passenger's side on 31 in Carmel around 5:45am. It was still dark so I'm not sure of the damage but the driver's door is buckling against the front fender when you open it, I saw a gouge on the passenger's side front bumper and my rear fender flare on the passenger's side was pulled down scratching the paint and it popped one of the screws out. The front wheels were pigeon toed and since I was pulling a16' utility trailer I enjoyed quite a ride. My left shoulder, which is ending my career for me, took quite a beating and I'm self medicating with significant amounts of bourbon this evening.
    Xz0298hh.jpg

On the bright side, my wife has a 2012 Ram which I used to go pick up my new tractor this afternoon after visiting the Med Check. I brought it home and got straight to work mowing the overgrown back pasture on the property I bought a month ago. I can't say the day has been a wash, owning my first tractor is pretty spectacular in spite of how badly my shoulder hurts. I got about 1/4 of the pasture knocked down this afternoon/evening. I'm hoping I can get the rest done tomorrow and maybe hit it a second time. There's a lot of soon to be dead grass & weeds laying out there.

83Ee7Flh.jpg

A good attitude and outlook will smooth out life's bumpy road. Sounds as if you'll be rich in life.
    Just happy you're ok and hope no one sustained any significant injuries.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Doesn't surprise me about it being a nurse, you should see the way some of our FLY by people on the way in to work. A couple of them would give the King a run for his money at Daytona.:rockwoot:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Bourbon is good for soreness. Glad to hear you are OK. Having grown up agricultural I can say that Kubota tractors are great, I use my 4400 HST all the time.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Bourbon is good for soreness. Glad to hear you are OK. Having grown up agricultural I can say that Kubota tractors are great, I use my 4400 HST all the time.

I got a few chores done with it today and I'm not disappointed. There are a few things I'd like to do which will require more HP but for the most part I think it's gonna work out great.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Good choice going orange. Get a tooth bar for that bucket and u can thank me later. Glad ur ok and enjoy your new toy! Get a blade for the back and u can make quick work of snow.

Top Bottom