• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reagan40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    too far from nature
    Sunday evening, my mom took my dad to the ER. They thought he had the flu and was dehydrated. He had his gull bladder removed a couple weeks prior, so the ER did a bunch of tests. They received the shocking diagnosis of Pancreatic Cancer that had spread to his liver. He is otherwise very healthy. We are all in shock. He has a positive attitude and is ready to fight aggressively. It just doesn’t make sense. I would appreciate prayers for him. We all know that he has a tough road ahead of him.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm sorry to hear this, brother. Prayers for God's comfort you, your family, and especially your dad as he fights this. Cancer does suck.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Prayers out for your father, you and your family as well. I have a dear friend, 37 years old, who is what appears to be days from death from bile duct cancer. I've struggled with it for the past two weeks. He's in KY and I hunted with him this spring and everything seemed good. It's an absolutely horrible situation and I pray your father works through it.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Prayers going out. Clean up that diet fast. Start on turmeric and other cancer fighting supplements. Good luck.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Sunday evening, my mom took my dad to the ER. They thought he had the flu and was dehydrated. He had his gull bladder removed a couple weeks prior, so the ER did a bunch of tests. They received the shocking diagnosis of Pancreatic Cancer that had spread to his liver. He is otherwise very healthy. We are all in shock. He has a positive attitude and is ready to fight aggressively. It just doesn’t make sense. I would appreciate prayers for him. We all know that he has a tough road ahead of him.

I wish your father and the rest of your family well as he fights this. My dad lost his battle to the same enemy on 10/19/2016.

Top Bottom