• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Wife always wanted a Sahara, but after driving one today she lost that desire. She's more interested in the Cherokee Latitude now. Any opinions on them?

Thanks in advance.:)

Jeepfanatic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2018
    Plainfield
    Wife always wanted a Sahara, but after driving one today she lost that desire. She's more interested in the Cherokee Latitude now. Any opinions on them?

Avoid the Cherokees like a 6'2" 250lb drag queen.

What is your budget and what is your interest in Jeeps?

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    If you have money to burn, then buy a Cherokee. If you want a good vehicle, look at something other than what's been produced by Chrysler and FCA.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

What didn’t she like about the Wrangler? A Jeep Wrangler doesn’t ride like a SUV, like a Grand Cherokee. It’s meant for the experience, the fun, the pure awesomeness.

As for the Grand Cherokee’s, my wife loves her 2012. And from what I hear, the newer ones are real nice.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The wife always wanted a "Jeep", she just liked the look. We had an 85 Grand Wagoneer back in the 80s, a car that I loved, but sold it as I needed a pickup truck more. I told her that she needed to drive one to get the feel for them as there was more to "Jeep" than just the appearance. We're both in our 60s so when she felt the road, during the test drive she decided it wasn't for her now. She did drive the Latitude and liked it.

Jeepfanatic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2018
    Plainfield
    The wife always wanted a "Jeep", she just liked the look. We had an 85 Grand Wagoneer back in the 80s, a car that I loved, but sold it as I needed a pickup truck more. I told her that she needed to drive one to get the feel for them as there was more to "Jeep" than just the appearance. We're both in our 60s so when she felt the road, during the test drive she decided it wasn't for her now. She did drive the Latitude and liked it.

My suggestion is Grand Cherokee Limited and get the Maximum Care lifetime Service Contract. They get good gas mileage, drive well and are comfortable.

Top Bottom