Fun YT channel about teardowns, howtos, DiY, cool stuff.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Found this Canuck a while back. His videos are always entertaining and informative. Very irreverent and salty language. The kind of descriptions you would expect in a face to face discussion over a six pack, and not what you would expect from a public video channel. VERY refreshing and quite politically incorrect.

And he is obviously in it for the fun and not for the money. From his [strike]about[/strike] aboot page: "This channel has awesome Patrons. We have no need, nor any inclination to do corpo shill vids. If you are thinking you'd like me to review your fantastic new banana peeler, I invite you to please f*** off."

One of my favorite teardowns, and as usual, LOTS of NSFW language/comments.
    [video=youtube;bT6-qk2LryM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT6-qk2LryM&t=929s[/video]

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    aVe is certifiable crazy and a freaking genius. Some NSFW language at times for sure. He brings his little girl in sometimes. He is well behaved when she is around. He is a character for sure.

This old Tony is a great channel too.

Mounty09

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    One of my favorite YouTube channels. I love when he finds out the dyson hair dryer has. Bullit impeller wheel. Some of his language gets used at our shop. Especially when someone trys to let the angry pixies out.

Top Bottom