Nyet, don't tell me the ending. I SAID DON'T TELL ME THE ENDING!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/76155...-telling-him-endings-of-books-he-was-reading/

A SCIENTIST accused of attempted murder in Antarctica stabbed his colleague because “he was fed up with the man telling him the endings of books,” it has been claimed.

The men had previously spent four harsh years at Russia’s isolated Bellingshausen station King George Island, part of the South Shetland island group.

Workers at the station have access to two Russian TV channels, sporting facilities, and a library.

Reports say the altercation was fuelled by alcohol.

Welp, there goes everyone's vodka ration.

It is believed to be the first time a man has been charged with attempted murder in Antarctica

The wonder is not that it's the first time someone's been charged with attempted murder, the wonder is it hasn't happened earlier.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Killing someone that is intentionally trying to drive you crazy is self-defense in my book.

Yes, the pun was intentional.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I'm not sure I would convict if I was on that jury. Spoiling the end to a book might be a capitol crime in my book.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not just one book. Multiple books.

After being on a sub, I'd consider this justifiable.

I tend to agree. I have a friend that used to love spoiling movie endings for us. We used to gather at my place (Pre-Marriage) on the winter on Sundays for a good meal and a few movies. He would take great delite in being a spoiler of sorts. One Sunday we all jumped him and taped him up with a roll of duct tape. Man he as pissed.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Since the dude lived, he got what was coming.

what did they think was going to happen?

Wife is pissed at me for not telling her how the humans win in the movie mars attacks. Only redemption is that I ordered it so she can watch it and find out.

Top Bottom