• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    First, don't live in Hyde Park, or Chicago for that matter. To say more will get me banned.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I know it's not technically legal to take a life in defense of property alone, but I think if there were 300 people destroying said property, there'd be a reasonable argument to be made for "fearing for one's life" and there would be some defensive gunfire and a few dead teenagers.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I know it's not technically legal to take a life in defense of property alone, but I think if there were 300 people destroying said property, there'd be a reasonable argument to be made for "fearing for one's life" and there would be some defensive gunfire and a few dead teenagers.

Arson is a serious crime.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You have got to be kidding me. Especially the dweeby beta.

renauldo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 7, 2013
    2 close 2 Illinois
    I'm really familiar with Hyde Park. They have the lake to the east and the areas to the north, south, and west contain some of the worst people in Chicago. There's a high school in the center of Hyde Park on 51st street that these "children" rioters probably attend. Chicago PD has developed a policy of surrounding kids like this and herding them out of the neighborhood. The Hyde Park residents that complained about lack of arrests are the same ones that criticize the CPD's every action. You can't side with the criminals and then whine about lack of police protection.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Might be a good night for the residents to get a neighborhood wide game of street hockey going. "No officers the hockey sticks AREN'T for defending our property, we're playing street hockey!":rockwoot:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    TL;DWTV (didn’t watch the video) - What event? I stay out of Chiraq as much as possible but have an annual Christmas jaunt to the old Macy’s coming up.

“Teen Halloween at the Prometory” or some such thing.

We are supposed to understand their frustrations...

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Obamas Neighborhood. The place is insane. You can hear gunfire virtually any time of day. People are buying up houses for over a half million dollars and razing them to build 3 story mansions with underground safe rooms. Every kind of freak you can imagine in that area. I have spent many days working around there. If the stuff ever hits the fan the people with means in that area will be surrounded with no where to escape to

Top Bottom