• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    More to follow on this one. Thousand Oaks is new money IIRC.

Authorities in Thousand Oaks, Calif., responded Wednesday to reports of a mass shooting just before midnight at a nightclub hosting a college night.

Authorities said at least 11 people were shot, including one deputy at the Borderline Bar & Grill. Police told the Los Angeles Times that at least 30 shots were fired and the gunman used smoke bombs. It was unclear what type of weapon the shooter used

Police confirmed the shooter was dead inside the bar. It was unclear how the gunman was killed.

The bar's website says its hosts "College Country Night" every Wednesday. Witnesses said many of those inside were college students from Pepperdine University, California State University Channel Islands, and California Lutheran University.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/massive-police-response-after-reports-of-shooting-at-california-nightclub

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]At least 12 dead in shooting at Thousand Oaks nightclub, police say[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]https://www.foxnews.com/us/massive-police-response-after-reports-of-shooting-at-california-nightclub[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

A witness to the shooting said.

[/FONT][/FONT]“While I was inside I would say [I heard]…about a good 30 seconds [of gunshots]…he had two rounds that I know with him. He changed them within about six seconds, which was really fast,” she recalled.
    “So he knew what he was doing and he also had perfect form. When I looked back he was spot on,” she added.

I cant imagine living through that twice.

"A lot of people in the Route 91 situation go here," he said, referring to the mass shooting last year in Las Vegas. "There's people that live a whole lifetime without seeing this, and then there’s people that have seen it twice."

Last edited:

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    13 dead in mass shooting in Thousand Oaks, CA

Here we go again, some schmuck had to commit a sensless violent attack at a night club.
    News is saying 13 dead. Now the Dem's will get all fired up for new gun laws.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Here we go again, some schmuck had to commit a sensless violent attack at a night club.
    News is saying 13 dead. Now the Dem's will get all fired up for new gun laws.
    Probably not from what I know about that area in the colleges that frequent that area one of them is a Lutheran College so there probably a conservative crowd in the bar so Democrats will be happy that they're dead

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Sadly, that some of the most draconian gun laws in the nation did not protect those people. When will we learn?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Pete Williams was concerned about how devastating the attack was this morning since it was just a handgun and not an assault weapon. He just broke in and said it looks like it was a Glock 45, not the usual 9mm so this could explain how much more devastating this attack was.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Pete Williams was concerned about how devastating the attack was this morning since it was just a handgun and not an assault weapon. He just broke in and said it looks like it was a Glock 45, not the usual 9mm so this could explain how much more devastating this attack was.

Yeah...everyone knows a Glock 45 shoots 45 bullets a second. Nobody needs that.

Top Bottom