• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Anyone else watching the FX series Mayans, kind of a spin off of Sons Of Anarchy. How are you liking it? Kinda started slow, and confusing with all the new characters, but has really gotten better as it goes along. I like them bringing characters from SAMCRO.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I started watching but it was a snoozer. I think I have them on my DVR. I was thinking I might binge watch them some time and see if they get better.

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    I was really excited for this show.....until I started watching it. Was hoping for another SOA-style show focusing on a different MC. Definitely not what the show is. I’m struggling to stay interested.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    It's getting better. It's already been picked up for a second season.

I will say this though. I have met David Labrava (guy who plays Happy in SoA). He is truly a nice guy who loves motorcycles and will talk to you like you've known each other for 20 years. I believe I read somewhere that he was one of a few people in the show brought in as a consultant because he was once an active member of the Hell's Angel's.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It's an OK series. Gotta watch it though, as there is very few good action series' to watch. They seem to have quality actors and enough plot changes to keep things kinda interesting.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I am watching it Gilly is one of the guys from Black Rifle Coffee Co and Leadslingers whiskey. I like it never watched SOA.

This is why I tuned in too. Him and Eli have their show "brothers in arms" I believe is the name coming out on History channel here soon too.

shotgun0311

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Camby
    This is why I tuned in too. Him and Eli have their show "brothers in arms" I believe is the name coming out on History channel here soon too.
    I heard Roco was working on something but it had been kept quiet. I listen to most of the podcasts that their whole group have.

thindman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Indy
    I have watched 10 minutes of it so far and wasn’t drawn in. Doubt anything can be as awesome as SOA. May just have to bring Ope back to life and rewatch Sons!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I heard Roco was working on something but it had been kept quiet. I listen to most of the podcasts that their whole group have.

Yeah, that's it. I recorded the first episode but haven't watched it yet, never really did watch Mayans but I knew I wouldn't get into it. I'm going to give Brothers in Arms a shot though.

Top Bottom