• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    So, I had the day off today and really had nothing to do. I called my son and asked if he would like to meet for lunch and go shooting at a local indoor range. He was at his office but, to my surprise he said yes, why not! We met for lunch at a local restaurant and had a great time. Of course, I paid for lunch. Then off to the range. I had a Groupon for an hour of range time with a gun rental and box of ammo included in addition to a few hand guns of my own. We rented a Sig 226 Legion. The Sig was very nice indeed, especially the trigger. We went through the supplied box of ammo and I really enjoyed watching my son shoot the Sig. Then we shot my S&W 27 with both .38 special and .357 Magnum while everyone else at the range were shooting their plastic guns. Some shooters were bemused seeing us shooting a revolver. Then we went back and forth with a Beretta 92 FS Inox with the full Wilson Combat treatment. My son said he preferred the Model 27 with which he was shooting great groups at 20 yards. We ended with a Ruger 22/45 and plinked off a batch of rounds. All I can say is that there is nothing like an impromptu lunch and shooting session with your son. Peace. Out.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom