The Younger/Dryas comet impact crater found...How old is civilization??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Gobekli Tepe, Comet Impact, why does every culture have a "festival of the dead" of some sort no matter where in the world around October 31st to November 2? Why does every culture have a flood story??? Why does the Sphinx have water erosion when there hasn't been rain there for 9,000 years? Why do we think Clovis wiped out all of our mega fauna in a 1,000 years from here to the tip of South America???

Why am I obsessed with this???

It looks like we got an impact crater...The smoking gun...

https://www.dailygrail.com/2018/11/...ial-theory-of-a-comet-impact-13000-years-ago/

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    More importantly, why hasn't anyone asked churchmouse what really happened? He might've been young, but old enough to remember that....

;)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    65df3dc644e173a2ff77d45827246057.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Thanks indiucky !

You're welcome...I've been obsessed over this for years.....The disappearance of the Clovis people and the Mega Fauna from the continent in a 1000 year period about 11,700 years ago always intrigued me. I never bought the "blitzkrieg theory" that 13,000 years ago primitive man came to the America's across the Bering Land Bridge and with their fluted points killed all of the mega fauna clear to the tip of South America..."

Because killing the short face bear to extinction in less than a thousand years on two continents with a spear thrower and a flint point is so easy.......

0bfaoe9l06kz.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom