Why are people such complete a$$h0le$? (Dog related)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    If you can't afford a dog, surrender it please. To Pals for Paws, your local humane shelter (preferably a no kill facility) or find a new home. A cute dog was thrown from a moving vehicle near the Grant / Delaware area. No, it didn't jump. It was clearly flung by the passerby who rescued the pup. My local Pals for Paws director now has said pup. The more I am around people, the more I like my GSD and Malinois. I know the world is going to he77 in a handbasket but this was a senseless act of cruelty on another level. Okay, off of my soapbox...

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    How any sane person could be so cruel to an animal that gives nothing but love is beyond me. :xmad: I don't know what I would do if I witnessed something like that but I know what I would think about doing.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Most serial killers are psychopathic and evil to animals before they graduate to the big leagues. We could make the case that killing these while they're still in the minors would be a service to mankind. Give them the same chance, make them helpless and toss them from a moving vehicle (helicopter gets my vote)

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    If you can't afford a dog, surrender it please. To Pals for Paws, your local humane shelter (preferably a no kill facility) or find a new home. A cute dog was thrown from a moving vehicle near the Grant / Delaware area. No, it didn't jump. It was clearly flung by the passerby who rescued the pup. My local Pals for Paws director now has said pup. The more I am around people, the more I like my GSD and Malinois. I know the world is going to he77 in a handbasket but this was a senseless act of cruelty on another level. Okay, off of my soapbox...

This is what happens when there are such things as the M2 movement, people storming the border because its their right to eat off the backs of hard working Citizens here legally. Oh yeah I do not think 8 years of Obama helped either. For some reason little value is placed on life by some these days. Unfortunately it is cropping up every where. Its not uncommon for animals to be dumped around our place. Just because we are out away from things. Thankfully we have a little elbow room and can take in animals in need. Does not take a who;e lot to care just a little and make a difference. Funny how some can not afford pet food however there is always plenty of cash on board for cigarettes, alcohol etc!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This is what happens when there are such things as the M2 movement, people storming the border because its their right to eat off the backs of hard working Citizens here legally. Oh yeah I do not think 8 years of Obama helped either. For some reason little value is placed on life by some these days. Unfortunately it is cropping up every where. Its not uncommon for animals to be dumped around our place. Just because we are out away from things. Thankfully we have a little elbow room and can take in animals in need. Does not take a who;e lot to care just a little and make a difference. Funny how some can not afford pet food however there is always plenty of cash on board for cigarettes, alcohol etc!

Things like this have happened long before any of those events.
    People suck.
    They always have.
    Nothing new.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Perhaps just seems like people are more in your face about it, blatant disregard for any civility.

Not really.
    Just 24/7 news cycle.

It was in Out For Justice, and that movie was from 1991. Pretty sure they didn't make it up for the movie.

(language warning)
    [video=youtube;p_MFWkl848M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_MFWkl848M[/video]

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    One of the most vivid moments in my memory is of the time (I was probably about 10) I was walking down the sidewalk along US-45. A pickup turned onto the highway, coming in my direction. Just a head of me was a dog, walking on the shoulder of that highway. The guys in that truck swerved onto the shoulder to hit that dog intentionally. As they passed me, they were hooping it up and laughing...jerks.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Our most recent addition (dog #3) was dumped out in the country. People are the worst.

Give them the same chance, make them helpless and toss them from a moving vehicle (helicopter gets my vote)

Helicopter is a good choice. I would also be OK with a cruise ship or a submarine.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My Dad has lived on a bend in the road with a bridge nearby for about 30 years. The number of animals dumped either off the bridge or at the curve is very sad. They have rescued 2 - 3 dozen animals in there in that time, both cats and dogs. Most of them they have kept but some they have found homes for. People by and large suck.

Top Bottom