Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 187 of 348 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 3473
  1. #1861
    Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

  2. #1862
    Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

  3. #1863
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Has this attractive women + fishing combination existed for while, or is it something new? If it's not new, how the hell did so many of us remain unaware?
    1st......You have to be able to attract these woman.
    2nd....part of the attraction is being able to support these woman.
    3rd....not many of us have #s 1 and 2 going for us.....

    OH.....and living close to or on a huge body of beautiful water and owning a proper boat.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  4. #1864
    Grandmaster femurphy77's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    Tough choice but I'm going to go with the one in the blue print bathing suit, she's holding the red snapper.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

    What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

  5. #1865
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    1st......You have to be able to attract these woman.
    2nd....part of the attraction is being able to support these woman.
    3rd....not many of us have #s 1 and 2 going for us.....

    OH.....and living close to or on a huge body of beautiful water and owning a proper boat.
    We would have to stop buying gunsu or greatly reduce the amount of guns we buy to handle thsse women
    Hmmmmm or find a hot one that likes guns too. That is called a unicorn.
    Ask not what your country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your country. - President John F. Kennedy

  6. #1866
    Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Or start a charter fishing business.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

  7. #1867
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    Or start a charter fishing business.
    I like the way this man thinks.

    Im gonna call it, Dick on a boat
    Ask not what your country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your country. - President John F. Kennedy

  8. #1868
    Master

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    We would have to stop buying gunsu or greatly reduce the amount of guns we buy to handle thsse women
    Hmmmmm or find a hot one that likes guns too. That is called a unicorn.
    I say find your "unicorn"...which they clearly are out there. Just look at the Girls with guns thread.
    Talk about unicorns, here's a thought.... Hot girl who likes guns AND owns a boat.

  9. #1869
    Grandmaster LockStocksAndBarrel's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    God bless America!

    Practicing traditional carry.

    Originally Posted by
    eric001YUP! It's the difference between using purple and being purple...

  10. #1870
    Grandmaster Sylvain's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderchicken View Post
    I say find your "unicorn"...which they clearly are out there. Just look at the Girls with guns thread.
    Talk about unicorns, here's a thought.... Hot girl who likes guns AND owns a boat.
    To be fair half of the women in that thread are models paid to hold a gun and look pretty.They might be mad at you if you bring a gun home.
    Just because they are working with guns doesn't mean they are pro-gun.
    Same thing with all movie and TV actors who are anti-gun but still make a living holding a prop gun in front of a camera.

    Not that they are not some actual female gun owners in that thread, but you can clearly tell when they are holding their own gun vs being told "here hold that and look pretty".



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge