Mike Rowe, Returning the Favor. Get your hanky out.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    I have seen most of these. This is the best episode yet.

Click to play. Get absorbent material ready.

[video=facebook_share;558852827918761]https://www.facebook.com/ReturningTheFavor/videos/558852827918761/[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Mr. Rowe is awesome. I'd love to shake his hand.

I think the 1st or 2nd episode of "Returning the Favor" took place up here in NWI.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Thats awesome, always liked Mikes work, the best I've seen yet. Red I wish you'd keep that damn dust at your place....damn dust..

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Mike Rowe has probably a better idea of what it means to be American than anyone else you'd ever see on the big or small screens. He's pretty much been there, done that, and experienced this country and people from top to bottom, coast to coast.

I think this episode is awesome, but really it's just yet another example of Mike Rowe living his beliefs and doing what he can to make our country maybe just a little better.

I truly wish our political system wasn't so broken...Could you imagine what this country could be like if Mike and people like him were sitting in all those comfy seats in DC currently occupied by those with pretty much no clue what common Americans experience in our lives?? Wouldn't it be awesome to have those seats filled by folks who'd do the right thing because it's the right thing to do??

Sorry about the mini-rant... Mike is so incredibly impressive in what he does, how he does it, and how he explains his point of view in any medium. He has always struck me as someone that is truly authentic. Very rare these days...very rare.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    He had someone complain about his "right wing" narrative.
    He replied something around, he didn't know hard work was a "right wing" policy.
    He thought that the Democrats were supposed to be the worker's party.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Mike Rowe is a class act for sure. It'd be great if other celebrities would follow suit like him.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Mike Rowe is one guy I'd love to sit down and have a beer (or multiple) with, hell I'd even buy even tho I know he's loaded compared to me. He seems like a true, down to earth, American gentleman.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And he has a great voice. Does a lot of voice work.

My wife would leave me for him. She doesn't hide that fact. And I wouldn't blame her. LOL

My favorite work of his. EVER. (to the point I'm continuing to listen to this in the background as I post this)

[video=youtube;O5O3eI-sn_U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5O3eI-sn_U[/video]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh, and as to his "The Way I Heard it" series? He writes these as an homage to the late, great Paul Harvey.

And Paul Harvey Jr. has not only acknowledged and praised the continuation of his father's storytelling style, he also donated significantly to Mike's foundation in appreciation.

Top Bottom