Any women looking for free passage on a Caribbean sailing yacht?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    This guy is looking for crew. Posting to help him out.

Imagine wearing a bikini while cruising on a comfortable sail boat and listening to water splash across the hulls and sounds of trade winds on the sails while underway and it is another cold, dark, and snowy winter day back home. There are starry nights and moonlit skies to see. There many tropical stops to make. When anchored there are beautiful beaches, funky little towns, fine resorts, local cuisine and local customs to enjoy and explore. There are lots of friends to be made. This is the cruising life that many people dream of and that Buffet sings about. Live the dream this season. Come for the season and stay for as long as you would like.

My boat is now on the Chesapeake Bay until mid-October. The season begins with a sail to Key West in mid-October for this year's Fantasy Fest. From there we go to Belize, then to the Bahamas and return home on May 1. Also join me to sail the Chesapeake Bay from now until early October

I am interested in a female crew-mate to share this wonderful adventure with. Although I would like to have one crew member for the entire time I also understand that some people cannot be away for so many months. If you cannot stay for the 6 months please do not let that deter you from contacting me

I need assistance with sailing, docking, cooking, keeping the boat clean and maintained, and to provide companionship. Some sailing experience would be great but if you have not logged hundreds or even thousands of nautical miles, dont worry. Sailing is not hard to pick up. I will share with you what I know. The boat is safe, clean, well maintained, and well equipped. It features a large cockpit, air conditioning (when in port), washingmachine, water-maker, auto-pilot, GPS, 3 spacious berths (each with head), televisions, 2 refrigerators & freezer, and many other features. Pets, partners, parties, drunks, liars, and substance abusers are deal breakers and completely unacceptable. Social drinking and recreational weed use is ok

Crew Wanted: Nov - May Female Crew Key West to Belize to Bahamas - Cruisers & Sailing Forums

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I'm sure that's every woman's dream, to be trapped out on a boat in the middle of the ocean with some random dude they've never met.

And does he ask them n to provide pics first? I can think of a few ladies I wouldn't want to see in a bikini for 30 seconds, let alone six months.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I'm sure that's every woman's dream, to be trapped out on a boat in the middle of the ocean with some random dude they've never met.

And does he ask them n to provide pics first? I can think of a few ladies I wouldn't want to see in a bikini for 30 seconds, let alone six months.

They may not start out bikini friendly but after 6 months on a boat they would probably be able to wear one by the time it was over. This one sentence: Imagine wearing a bikini while cruising on a comfortable sail boat" tells the potential first mate that she better be bikini friendly right up front!

And yes I agree, just because you can wear one doesn't mean you should.

I gotta ask doc one thing though, I've been looking at sailboats and dreaming of living the life also but I haven't run across this ad. Just what exactly are you looking for doc?:):

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Heh. The guy is getting called out for basically looking for a girlfriend. He’s denying it. Me and several others are being called out for saying it is creepy.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Heh. The guy is getting called out for basically looking for a girlfriend. He’s denying it. Me and several others are being called out for saying it is creepy.

I'd prefer the trip with female companionship also but as I've said many times before "Looks get you in the door, if you don't hold up your end of the bargain you're out of here!"

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Wonder how many "identify as a female" applicants he'll get?

man-bikini-5.jpg

Top Bottom