• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It just seems like a bad business model, relying upon a competitor to produce your product for you.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    It just seems like a bad business model, relying upon a competitor to produce your product for you.
    You might be surprised by the number of different brands a brewery produces. A lot of the imports are now produced right here in the USA. :(

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Out where my daughter lives.. Oregon it’s the rave. Getting her and the spousal unit a set of vintage PBR glasses to use and look down upon us. It’s really funny to listen how they and there friends know how fix the country.. yuck yuck yuck.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I had a first cousin that absolutely loved it so I got to drink a lot of it for free back in the day. As I recall, it was okay. Now I would rather have a big tall Guinness.....

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    PBR is the best beer I had. I haven't had one in 25 years but I need to. Is it more expensive than Budweiser now, and do I have to drink it out of a glass or would people look down on me?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ive had exactly one PBR. It was a toast to a fallen friend who LOVED it. (elderly gent, not a hipster) Not impressed, not repulsed.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Ive had exactly one PBR. It was a toast to a fallen friend who LOVED it. (elderly gent, not a hipster) Not impressed, not repulsed.

Calibrate your taste buds Cm, PBR is repulsive. I can appreciate toasting a fallen friend with the drink of their choice. USAF fighter pilots toast the pilot responsible for establishing the RED FLAG exercise with vodka in paper cups. I can appreciate it, but I don't recommend it.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I for one think they should take their beer, and all the hipster ****s that brought it back, and go **** themselves! Forcing a company to do your bidding via the courts is a totally ****ed up thing to do. Miller Coors should have held fast, but alas, court is expensive. I do know that I will never purchase another case of PBR for myself or for business.(unless they sue me too to force me to drink it)

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    A friend's grandfather (from Germany - fought for the Germans in WWI) used to drink PBR at room temperature. :puke:

That's how you drink beer in Germany and England. Cold drinks shock you body's system and isn't processed. Goes right through you. Room temperature water hydrates you better and warm beer gets you drunk faster. Also drinking beer through a straw really gets you drunk.

Top Bottom