• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Not sure. But looks like guy in red was "agitated" and guy with stripe on sleeves was trying to calm him down.
    Then.. the "shooter" said something that looks like it threw the "victim" over the edge.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    The reactions of the individuals in the aftermath are interesting.

Quite a variety - from the couple of women go hysterical to the dude in the white flip flops at the end of the "bar" by the Coke cooler who sits back down, drink in hand, and looks remarkably "cool" with the whole incident.

I think he moved the least of anyone in the joint during the whole ruckus.

Guy in the blue baseball hat and dark shirt/shorts/shoes made a beeline for the door (at the first whiff of trouble) and was out of dodge BEFORE the guy in the red shirt goes down. Definitely gets the award for de-assing the area.

Last edited:

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The reactions of the individuals in the aftermath are interesting.

Quite a variety - from the couple of women go hysterical to the dude in the white flip flops at the end of the "bar" by the Coke cooler who sits back down, drink in hand, and looks remarkably "cool" with the whole incident.

Guy in the blue baseball hat and dark shirt/shorts/shoes made a beeline for the door (at the first whiff of trouble) and was out of dodge BEFORE the guy in the red shirt goes down. Definitely gets the award for de-assing the area.
    flip flop guy paused to cover his ears at least...

And did the shooter get a pat on the shoulder on the way out?

So much failure in that situation.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm going out on a limb and saying this sort of incident isn't totally out of the ordinary for that neighborhood / city.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    flip flop guy paused to cover his ears at least...

And did the shooter get a pat on the shoulder on the way out?

So much failure in that situation.

pat on the shoulder and it looks like he spit on the dead guy while going past the body. I can’t stop watching to see all the fail and reactions. I agree nothing new in this neighborhood.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    This is a good example of what is wrong nowadays. Twenty years ago this probably would have been a fist fight with the two drunk guys shaking hands after. Today it is basically an execution. SMH

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This is a good example of what is wrong nowadays. Twenty years ago this probably would have been a fist fight with the two drunk guys shaking hands after. Today it is basically an execution. SMH

Twenty years ago? Pfft. The cartels and such have been driving violence like this for far longer than that. More like thirty or forty years.

EDIT:
    From the comments, and the security cam maker "tecvoz", I believe the location is Brazil.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The guy that ended up with the gun, doing the shooting, is a pro of some sort. He didn't just accidentally grab the gun away from the other guy. He is very very well trained.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Twenty years ago? Pfft. The cartels and such have been driving violence like this for far longer than that. More like thirty or forty years.

EDIT:
    From the comments, and the security cam maker "tecvoz", I believe the location is Brazil.

Fair enough. I was assuming this was not drug related. More alcohol related.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    This is a good example of why you don't pull you firearm for intimidation or someone may just get a hold of your gun and well..... the guy doing the shooting almost looked like he enjoyed putting the round to the head that wasn't even needed.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    dude in the white flip flops at the end of the "bar" by the Coke cooler who sits back down, drink in hand, and looks remarkably "cool" with the whole incident.

I went back and watched it again, and you're right. Everyone else did some version of panic when the shooting started. White flip flop guy started out chilling on his stool drinking beer, only got off his stool when the fight started, covered his ears at the shots, and then goes back to chilling on his stool soon after.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    The "victim" executed that guy. IMO
    Orange shirt was out of the fight after the first or second shot.
    The guy was down and not a threat and blue shirt just kept shooting.
    Watching in slow motion, it looks to me like he actually shot until the gun jammed or misfired.

I agree with BWFRAME.
    Blue shirt has training.
    That bridge of the nose takedown was practically flawless.
    WHILE taking the gun away!!?
    Wow.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom