• ...and so much more!
  • MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    I was starting to wonder about the numbers they were throwing around, then I read the measurements were in centimeters, not inches! ;)

Also, I can only imagine how it was when the study's authors went to their bosses and explained how they wanted to create a long-term study periodically measuring men's um, junk, over and over as the men got older and older. Someone had to think this up.

Or, of all the things they could have measured to determine outcomes from exposure to the nonstick cookware, they selected this?

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    In the Corps PFCs were known as boots. We had this one PFC who couldn't figure out how to properly clean out a MK23. I would have him keep going back to clean out the truck and I would find more trash. This went on for about 2 hrs till he finally realized I kept putting something back in the truck.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    How do you know if it's a 1/2" shorter? That would indicate that there is a consistent, repeatable size for all men, right?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    How do you know if it's a 1/2" shorter? That would indicate that there is a consistent, repeatable size for all men, right?

Well, take a group exposed to it and compare to a group not exposed. Take their averages and see. It came out to half an inch.

i see no proof of causality here BUT, not taking any chances either...

Top Bottom