• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Oh my! :n00b:

You'd think they would have a marketing team to help them with their name. Is that movie really that old where people just don't know?

There was talk of a re-made or even a sequel of [FONT=Verdana,Times New Roman][FONT=Verdana,Times New Roman]'Soylent Green ' back [/FONT][/FONT]in 2004 and 2012 but still nothing. The original movie took place in 2022. That would be a perfect time to make it again.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

You'd think they would have a marketing team to help them with their name. Is that movie really that old where people just don't know?

There was talk of a re-made or even a sequel of 'Soylent Green ' back in 2004 and 2012 but still nothing. The original movie took place in 2022. That would be a perfect time to make it again.
    Only on Wednesday.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I had a teacher in high school show this movie to us in class then proceed to tell us that the world's #1 pollution is over-population. She said we needed to seriously consider abortion as being good stewards of the earth.
    I thought my Dad was gonna come unglued lol
    (She retired at the end of that school year)

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Bad advertising/exposure is better than none! Longbow get's a commission!

Everybody who didn't know soylent existed and is made from soy beans and lentils raise your hand. :oldwise:

Last edited:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    So now they are bottling it. Before it was just a powder you would add to water. One of the guys over at Ars Technica reviewed this stuff a year or two back.

There were plenty of comments at the time about the movie in those threads.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

There was talk of a re-made or even a sequel of [FONT=Verdana,Times New Roman][FONT=Verdana,Times New Roman]'Soylent Green ' back [/FONT][/FONT]in 2004 and 2012 but still nothing. The original movie took place in 2022. That would be a perfect time to make it again.

This stuff has been on the market for several years. I think the movie connection with the name is marketing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom