• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Disappointing to see that none of the thieves were marked, maimed, hurt, or even much inconvenienced. I know it's a Video made for family-friendly consumption, and it was a cool build, but anyone who's had a package stolen will probably wish for at least a little pain.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    About a quart of food grade dye that runs out of the bottom of the box would be a cool addition. I love that guys creativity. :patriot:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Saw this yesterday and was impressed with the guy's solution. It has the advantage of being recoverable. :)

He could make some bucks selling the plans for it. Or open-source it.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Saw this yesterday and was impressed with the guy's solution. It has the advantage of being recoverable. :)

He could make some bucks selling the plans for it. Or open-source it.

It is really clever. So clever, in fact, that the more I think about it the more I wonder if those were genuine package thieves, or he just staged a really well done promotional video for his VPN business. :cool:

Either way it was entertaining.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Oh, here's another one:

pdt1JEbl.png

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    [video=youtube;pDbVvVDCVzg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDbVvVDCVzg[/video]

I found it odd that he was willing to jeopardize several thousand dollars worth of cell phones for a prank. Also surprised at the "perps" that didn't immediately destroy the device, finding the phones and flipping them for $20 apiece.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    [video=youtube;pDbVvVDCVzg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDbVvVDCVzg[/video]

I don't agree with his reasoning that they aren't going to open it in their car. IMO most will simply to find out if it's anything good and if not get rid of it so they aren't caught with it, and also get rid of any packaging. Cop stops a car and they have half a dozen unopened packages addressed to different people/addresses...

I found it odd that he was willing to jeopardize several thousand dollars worth of cell phones for a prank. Also surprised at the "perps" that didn't immediately destroy the device, finding the phones and flipping them for $20 apiece.

I agree, along with the cost of having a data plan on all of them. He said they were set up to upload the video to the cloud. If they were 4 cheap pay as you go $50 phones maybe.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I often wonder about those guys that booby trap bicycles and backpacks and cell phones. Some of those morons hit the ground pretty hard.

A friend showed me those videos on youtube, I couldn't stop laughing my ass off.

These thieves will go their whole life taking from others and probably never be caught, punished, or suffer anything while the person getting stolen from is suffering and being taken advantage of.

Playing stupid games.....sometimes needs to hurt

While I can see where boobytrapping could be illegal, people often throw a lot of what if's in there. What if the thief injures others trying to open your package? Well what if the thief has a hit and run while trying to escape with your package? Are you going to be at fault because how dare you tease someone with a left package on your doorstep?

Stupid needs to hurt....that's all I got left to say

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Glitter Bomb 2.0 has been unleashed on an unsuspecting world (18min).

[video=youtube;a_TSR_v07m0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_TSR_v07m0[/video]

Top Bottom