TDS is real. Craziest, funniest melt down ever. EVER.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I may be totally wrong here and I very well may be but I do not recall the "other side" acting this way when the last guy was in office.

Here just a month or so ago there was that guy who lost his **** on the 9/11 window and rip her apart. I just dont get it, you lose and you try again in four years.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    That was funnier than ****! To play devils advocate here though wasn't the MAGA guy trespassing from the point he was asked to leave and didnt? Obviously the guy behind the counter had never heard the word "no" before.

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    Silly libs can’t see the hypocrisy of their ways. And yes that was funny as sh*t. That poor other customer just kept quiet and to himself...didn’t want anything to do with it, and he was black!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I don't even know where to begin. The freight train took a dirt road and it went down hill form there.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I learned something new today. I couldn't figure out what TDS was until I read the article and watched the video.

And yes, some in the younger generation cannot seem to grasp the concept of dealing with people who have viewpoints other than your own.

Staggeringly bad sign for our culture.

Regards and Happy New Year,

Doug

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The racist and homophobic name calling are always humorous. The loons just think if they keep repeating the lie that it will be believed.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    For the life of me, I can't recall so many people throwing such fits over others support for the President. Under 8yrs of Obama, sure I griped about him but never heard of anyone throwing a tantrum like that. But then all of a sudden Trump wins the election and dang near the whole political left has gone completely nuts. Makes me wonder how they will respond if Trump wins re-election...or even how they will respond if a Dem wins. It has gotten way out of hand and only getting worse

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    For the life of me, I can't recall so many people throwing such fits over others support for the President. Under 8yrs of Obama, sure I griped about him but never heard of anyone throwing a tantrum like that. But then all of a sudden Trump wins the election and dang near the whole political left has gone completely nuts. Makes me wonder how they will respond if Trump wins re-election...or even how they will respond if a Dem wins. It has gotten way out of hand and only getting worse

There is a steady supply of fuel being thrown on this fire.

Top Bottom