• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    As a life long packer fan, I will NEVER not root for my beloved Packers, but since they sucked pond water this year, and are sitting at home this post season, I'll be rooting for Da Bears this post season. I know that most Pack fans hate the Bears, but I wasn't raised with that bias! In fact the Bears are my second favorite team....................let the hate begin, oh and which is better 1911, or glock..............I keed , I keed. No firearms in this thread!!

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    What the fuhell? I too am a Packers fan (stock holder) that is just wrong man just wrong. Your not supposed to like two teams in the same division. The bears are usually ready to hibernate this time of year. You need to get yout mind right lol

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    As a life long packer fan, I will NEVER not root for my beloved Packers, but since they sucked pond water this year, and are sitting at home this post season, I'll be rooting for Da Bears this post season. I know that most Pack fans hate the Bears, but I wasn't raised with that bias! In fact the Bears are my second favorite team....................let the hate begin, oh and which is better 1911, or glock..............I keed , I keed. No firearms in this thread!!

You say you are a Packers fan and will be cheering for the bears?

Well this Packers fan has to call into question your sanity. WTH is wrong with you??!!

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    It’s been a great year for us Bears fans hopefully they keep on winning. McCarthy is the main reason I despise the Packers so much, he’s such an arrogant troll. Glad he got fired.

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    Ive really been hoping that the Packers interview with Pagono goes really well. That would keep them out of the playoffs for at least 3 more years!

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I'm a Colts fan.

But I grew up around my Bears fans grandparents. They've kind of been my "second" team for years now.

Go Bears!

That said - I have absolutely nothing at all against the Packers. Packers fans, on the other hand...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    49183602_10157027005604452_3470797173937930240_n.jpg

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Hey the bears have had a good season no doubt. This makes what like the third time in 34 years you've this much excitement to cheer for? Lol still more than Cubs fans have had lol

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    bears are good this year but I just have this sneaking suspicion that they have inherited the Vikings curse of the kicker.

That guy is going to cost them a game and then we will hear from all the cockroaches (bears fans) in another 10 years.

Top Bottom