• ...and so much more!
  • Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    IMPD at Harcourt and Park North way

Man, as we were on my our home, tons of IMPD merging on this area, I had to turn around as the road end up being blocked. I didn't see anything disastrous but there were two cars and a couple people standing around in the middle of the road??? Hell, I was too tired to figure it out and turned around and went to Ditch road instead. Then fire trucks came as I was going the opposite way. Tons of activity. This happened just 25min as of this writing.

Hope everything is okay for being New Year.

Edited for the correct intersection. I think it was Harcourt and Park North way based on Here We go or Google map.

Last edited:

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Ok thanks. I hope that person is ok. It was just out of nowhere and i was right in the middle of it happening. Had to stop as IMPD cars came from north and south bound of that intersection and I was just stuck in the middle of it, they're prolly in the process of blocking I guess. Thanks Frank. Happy New year. and yeah, I might have gotten the intersection wrong.

Last edited:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Ok thanks. I hope that person is ok. It was just out of nowhere and i was right in the middle of it happening. Had to stop as IMPD cars came from north and south bound of that intersection and I was just stuck in the middle of it, they're prolly in the process of blocking I guess. Thanks Frank. Happy New year. and yeah, I might have gotten the intersection wrong.
    Happy New Year to you too. No biggie about the intersection, I don't even know how to get to Harcourt Rd.

Top Bottom