• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I can see the patriots losing, not saying it will happen though. They won’t possibly face the colts until afc championship if they do, but the colts team now is much different then back the. Back then, they gave the pats a run for their money for 75% of the game. If they show up, I think they can beat Houston. Probably even the chefs.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    That's right. I see Chicago winning, but that being my beloved Bears' last win in the playoffs this year. LA or NO from the NFC.
    Yeah. I don't know if I see the Bears being able to win in LA or NO either. It is possible, IF the defense played like they did when LA was in Chicago

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Yeah. I don't know if I see the Bears being able to win in LA or NO either. It is possible, IF the defense played like they did when LA was in Chicago

Yep, holding them to 6 points was was incredible....and tough to repeat.

On the plus side, LA has one of the worst home field advantages in the league. Everyone in LA is from somewhere else, meaning the stands would have plenty of Bears fans and the LA fans aren't that excited about the Rams.....or football.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Philly would have to beat Chicago, LA, and then NO all on the road. That is asking a lot.

That's what I figure, as well. They'd face the Bears, Rams and Saints. But last year (when the Eagles had a bye week), they beat Atlanta, Minnesota and New England to win the SB..... those teams w/ a combined total regular season record of 36-12. And both the Pats and Vikings were 13-3 teams.

I think they just might be able to pull it off. After all, Coach Pedersen (sp?), QB Foles and many of their players have that 'play-off experience' now.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Love to see the Colts vs the Rams or Bears.
    N.O. is pretty solid, Pats know how to win, Philly do have some magic somehow, Ravens can stuff any team, Cowboys are multi-personality and not sure what you'll get from game to game. They shut down the Saints and then laid an egg against the Colts, Colts can beat anyone but couldn't do a thing against the hapless Jags.
    This one is wide open all the way until the final gun.
    I hate the Seahawks but don't count them out. Go Cowboys.
    I like the Rams, can tolerate the Chiefs, not a Rivers fan, Been a Bears fan since the late 50s,
    My "druthers..." Colts vs Bears". I wouldn't take the odds on that happening.

Top Bottom