What is this that I photographed at the entrance to our cave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    This past Sunday we walked the property...The cave entrance is about 8 feet from the ground...I raised my cell phone up to take a photo...I noticed a couple of things when I looked at the pics was A: The back of the cave looks suspiciously like a Georgia O'Keefe painting of a flower....and B: What the Hell was this white thing?

I zoomed in and the object looks interesting....What's INGO think???

BTW BBI is here and showed me how to use my phone to make a collage showing the original photo and the cropped photo zoomed in...

DwFfOzRVsAAwsMS.jpg

Dst2pdeU0AAwikx.jpg

Dst2pdeVsAANXMP.jpg

Dst2pddVAAIJmZG.jpg

Last edited:

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    According to Ancient Alien Theorists this is the device used to transmit the physic sasquatch's thoughts to the mother ship. Also, it looks like you have fun property, mind if I trespass? :)

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Ah cannot say what I think the first picture reminds me of in a public forum, I'll get booted.;)

As to the "object," did someone crawl in there and lodge a simple plastic water bottle in the rock...?:dunno:

Doug

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Ah cannot say what I think the first picture reminds me of in a public forum, I'll get booted.;)

As to the "object," did someone crawl in there and lodge a simple plastic water bottle in the rock...?:dunno:

Doug

No sir....There was nothing there when I took the photograph.....It's in BF Egypt and there is no litter back there...And yes I just noticed what the back of the cave looks like....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    First Picture is a cervix of a woman who has had no children

Ah handn't thought of that... word. The precise wording that I would have used would have gotten me banned, or at least warned.

That's the benefit of a good edumucation! Better, safer words that roll of the tongue.:yesway:

Regards,

Doug

Top Bottom