• ...and so much more!
  • speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Democrats have agreed to approve funding for a border wall after a Mexican was caught smuggling a huge load of plastic straws into California.

Sad thing is that its not far from the truth.... Libs in Cali are so far out of touch.

They were talking about having engraved straws so people could keep track of their personal straw.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Sad thing is that its not far from the truth.... Libs in Cali are so far out of touch.

They were talking about having engraved straws so people could keep track of their personal straw.

Serial numbered so they can be traced. Maybe a registration process and license to purchase/carry, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Why do we need straws anyway? I can see them for milkshakes, maybe, but can't we just drink water and soda out of a glass like we do at home?

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Why do we need straws anyway? I can see them for milkshakes, maybe, but can't we just drink water and soda out of a glass like we do at home?

Why do girls need revolvers? I can see them for 44 Magnum, but why cant we all just shoot 10mm from full size pistols like the boys shoot?

Because we live in America, thats why. This isnt Norway, Sweden or France... We Drive Big and Pay Big here....

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Why do girls need revolvers? I can see them for 44 Magnum, but why cant we all just shoot 10mm from full size pistols like the boys shoot?

Because we live in America, thats why. This isnt Norway, Sweden or France... We Drive Big and Pay Big here....

Easy there, Pilgrim. My comments were not intended to steal anyone's liberty. Take them for what they are--sleepy and possibly drunken philosophical musings about the deeper meaning of straws.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The libs in Kali are insane. I know we laugh about this, but honestly, what else can you say about people who create and enforce penalties for straw distribution that's worse than knowingly infecting someone with AIDS?

Easy there, Pilgrim. My comments were not intended to steal anyone's liberty. Take them for what they are--sleepy and possibly drunken philosophical musings about the deeper meaning of straws.

Howdy Snap! Haven't seen you in a while and wanted to say hello :)

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    sKyWODf.png

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Speaking of straws, I see where demand for paper straws from an Indiana supplier has skyrocketed. Great for free enterprise in the Hoosier state!!

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

Well, it is a little early .... but it IS Saturday, so ... Yes, it's Wild Turkey Time!! Now, if I can just find my straw ...

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Speaking of straws, I see where demand for paper straws from an Indiana supplier has skyrocketed. Great for free enterprise in the Hoosier state!!

One of our favorite dining establishments switched to paper straws but has gone back to plastic. The paper straws fell apart before you finished a glass of iced tea. You may call me a polluter as soon as you track a plastic straw I used to any waterway. Shove that in your latte Starbucks!

Top Bottom