Buck Naked Underwear from Duluth Trading Co.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I received a few pair of these for Christmas. I've been a boxer guy for a few decades, so I was a bit hesitant on how I'd like them. They are snug it the right places and loose in the other places.

I'm sold.

That's all.

Pics available on request.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    I have several pairs of these, they are comfy. Like their pants, been wearing their long tail tees for years. Keeps the crack covered......

Don

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I've been curious about them. So would you pay $30 for the pair? Or just great as a gift?

From what my father-in-law says, they have sales where you can get them for $12-$15 each. You jist need to check their sales and maybe subscribe to an e-mail list to get notified.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Armachillos or nothing
    I've thrown everything else away
    I bought my first pair about 3 years ago I shrunk out of them a couple of months ago but they look new
    Worth every penny of the 14 dollar on sale price

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yeah but not wanting/going to pay $30 for a pair of underwear.

^^^This^^^ That's getting into the "women's" price range for underwear. For 30 bucks, I could get at least a dozen pairs of Fruit-of-the-Loom or Hanes. I'm intrigued by some of their clothing but when I see the prices... nope. Not happenin'. Besides, one of their selling points for the underwear is "no stink". I don't know about anybody else, but I change my underwear every day, so "stink" is never an issue. I guess if you are in the habit of wearing them for a week at a time or something, that might be an attractive feature. :dunno:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Personally, I could care less about the "no stink." If they are on my backside, they won't smell spring fresh after my first crop dust.

As to the price again, they can be had for less. When they go on sale, buy some.

I'm getting to that point in my life where I'll sometimes pay more for a better product. It isn't any different than paying $1300 for a Dan Wesson when a $450 G**** will do they same thing. We all have our limits on things.

It's 'Merica!!!!!!

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I have a pair of the Buck Naked long underwear and they do make for a nice base layer.

I have 3 pairs of the fire hose pants. One pair is fleece lined and they are the favorite pants I own. I also have a pair of the firehouse flex which get a ton of wear in the summer. I like the Foreman chinos too.

All of the pants have the crotch gusset which is just so much better than a traditional pant design. Some of them are more than 4 years old and still going strong. Well worth the money.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    ^^^This^^^ That's getting into the "women's" price range for underwear. For 30 bucks, I could get at least a dozen pairs of Fruit-of-the-Loom or Hanes. I'm intrigued by some of their clothing but when I see the prices... nope. Not happenin'. Besides, one of their selling points for the underwear is "no stink". I don't know about anybody else, but I change my underwear every day, so "stink" is never an issue. I guess if you are in the habit of wearing them for a week at a time or something, that might be an attractive feature. :dunno:

Well, when they are $30 a piece, maybe they figure you need to wear them all week, then turn them inside out and go for another round.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I went up to their store a few weeks ago. I like a lot of their stuff..... but my goodness they are expensive!!!

It is high quality and will last. If for whatever reason it doesn't, they will take it back and either exchange it or refund your money.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, when they are $30 a piece, maybe they figure you need to wear them all week, then turn them inside out and go for another round.

:lol2:

I'm okay with spending a little extra for outer layers, but underwear, not so much I guess. And I'll spend more on guns and ammo than I spend on clothing. Priorities you know... :):

ibwaltb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Fishers
    And to answer your question directly, yes. I would pay ot. They are that good. And I'm [STRIKE]cheap[/STRIKE] frugal.

I'm with you. Some things in life are just worth the extra money.
    These are a must when they're on sale. Lowest I've seen will be around the $12-$14 price range.

Top Bottom