• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    This is an unfortunate reality all across the country, just Google "Police staffing low" and you'll find plenty of similar stories elsewhere. I think there are several factors involved but the largest by far is politics (fueled by a heavily biased, agenda focused media) and the demonization of law enforcement over the past 10 years. All I ever wanted to be groing up was a LEO like my father and uncle. Now I'd do anything to dissuade my children from following the same path.

https://fox59.com/2019/01/09/impd-staffing-evens-out-in-2018-with-110-hires-departures/

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Oh, we've got coops

[video=youtube;znAFUjdIMvw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znAFUjdIMvw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    Oh, we've got coops

MV5BNTcwOTc1OTUtMDM1Yy00NzM2LWIzZGQtNDZlOTQ3ODQyMWViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkzODUwNzk@._V1_UY268_CR43,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Sweet!

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I think you are right Phylo. Politics, media bias, general demonization and a growing distrust in LE has taken a toll. I see/meet new recruits once they hit the street with an FTO, and many that I have seen for the last two or three years make me wonder what direction things are going.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I think this thread might be lining up to set a new bar for the ultimate hijacked thread ever, lol.

Soooo.....at what temp to I have to bake tater tots to actually get them crispy like they were deep fried?

Top Bottom