Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

The Great Snow Storm of 2019

Okay, maybe not that great, but the most we've had so far... Just went out with the leafblower to clear a path for the dogs off the back deck. Looks like I'm going to be shoveling the driveway. Snow is so wet and heavy that the leafblower just isn't cutting it. It's times like this that I wish I had kids! My back is getting tired just thinking of it.

If you're going to be out shoveling, take it slow and easy and take lots of breaks. If you're fortunate enough to have a snowblower or a plow, then bite me.

User Info Menu

I'll be heading out to tackle the shoveling within the hour, we've got some errands to run and need to drop the little ones off at their grandparents for a while. Much deserved break for the wife and I. I'll shovel what has fallen so far then go back out tonight and shovel again. I'd rather shovel 3" twice instead of 6" once, especially with how wet and heavy the snow is.
    #blesstheworld

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

4WD truck. I might clear a path to the magic bus (3500 series Chev. conversion van) but that is about it for us. The van rolls out through any snow we have seen since owning it.

Expert

User Info Menu

Just a dusting so far in NWI. Y'all stay safe down there.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    4WD truck. I might clear a path to the magic bus (3500 series Chev. conversion van) but that is about it for us. The van rolls out through any snow we have seen since owning it.
    I pulled out my old beater Dodge 4x4 yesterday in case I needed to get out today, but DoggyMama has doctor appointments this week, so I've gotta get ours cleared. With the Colts playing today, I'll have all day tomorrow to shovel. Maybe the neighbor across the street will see me and take pity and bring their snowblower over.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by w_ADAM_d88 View Post
    I'll be heading out to tackle the shoveling within the hour, we've got some errands to run and need to drop the little ones off at their grandparents for a while. Much deserved break for the wife and I. I'll shovel what has fallen so far then go back out tonight and shovel again. I'd rather shovel 3" twice instead of 6" once, especially with how wet and heavy the snow is.
    1. My thoughts exactly!
    2. I keep looking out the window to see if it will stop, and I'll rush out and shovel so it will be easier later in the day if it starts up again like they are saying.
    3. If it never stops, I'll let it pile up and maybe get out the snow blower in the shed. I started it up once last summer and a month ago, so hopefully it will work, but that is what starting fluid is for.

User Info Menu

Not too bad down here on the river...
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

User Info Menu

Just like indiucky said about an inch and a half in Clarksville..
    No need for a shovel, A broom & a little time..
    Bet the Kroger up the road from your shop is packed this morning..
    My Son works there & was off last night..

Plinker

User Info Menu

We didnt mind... perfect for snowmen.
    Attached Images Attached Images

User Info Menu

In north west indiana and got woke up at 8 by a snow plow truck. I looked outside in some wishful thinking we got a ton of snow. So far a dusting.

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast