Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 117 of 164 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1640

User Info Menu

WTF did Hoyer throw it to the corner of the end zone so many damn times??? Did he think his throwing or his receivers were going to magically get better? You're the 3rd string QB. You throw slants, outs, and screens.

What worked during the game?

Mack averaged 4 yards a carry.

Nearly all completed passes were 10 yards or less. Run the damn ball, throw in some short route play action to keep the D honest and just run them over. How damn hard is that?

Also, our WR play SUUUUUUUUUUUCKED!!! It wasn't all Hoyer's fault. Ebron can't hold onto the ball to save his ass, and none of these receivers know how to come back to the ball to avoid getting mugged by a DB. They were all just standing there flat footed. I thought these dudes were supposed to be pros. Who is teaching them proper fundamentals?

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ATOMonkey View Post
    WTF did Hoyer throw it to the corner of the end zone so many damn times??? Did he think his throwing or his receivers were going to magically get better? You're the 3rd string QB. You throw slants, outs, and screens.

What worked during the game?

Mack averaged 4 yards a carry.

Nearly all completed passes were 10 yards or less. Run the damn ball, throw in some short route play action to keep the D honest and just run them over. How damn hard is that?

Also, our WR play SUUUUUUUUUUUCKED!!! It wasn't all Hoyer's fault. Ebron can't hold onto the ball to save his ass, and none of these receivers know how to come back to the ball to avoid getting mugged by a DB. They were all just standing there flat footed. I thought these dudes were supposed to be pros. Who is teaching them proper fundamentals?
    On every one of those throws into double coverage in the corner thrown to deep there were at least 1 other player wide open and was completely passed over. When the QB welds his eyes exactly where he is going to throw the ball the defense will most likely try and be there.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    On every one of those throws into double coverage in the corner thrown to deep there were at least 1 other player wide open and was completely passed over. When the QB welds his eyes exactly where he is going to throw the ball the defense will most likely try and be there.
    Ya I didnít understand his thinking. Throws 3 times into the end zone in double coverage instead of short passes gaining a little every throw... then the 4th down pass throws it short of the sticks. I had to say a prayer and ask for forgiveness for all the 4 letter words I shouted
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

Often imitated, Never duplicated.

User Info Menu

THIS! I kept yelling "why are you throwing into double coverage!"
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    THIS! I kept yelling "why are you throwing into double coverage!"
    Especially when Mack is staring at the end zone salivating to be handed the ball. Reminds me of Seattle and New England in the Super Bowl

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hatin Since 87 View Post
    Ya I didnít understand his thinking. Throws 3 times into the end zone in double coverage instead of short passes gaining a little every throw... then the 4th down pass throws it short of the sticks. I had to say a prayer and ask for forgiveness for all the 4 letter words I shouted
    The idiot that ran over and caught that pass was not the intended target. Watch the play again. Then get back to me.

Had dip-noodle actually thrown the ball to that guy he could have made it into the end zone. His intended target was again being double covered "AND" held by the defense.
    Last edited by churchmouse; 4 Weeks Ago at 14:38.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

The idiot that ran over and caught that pass was not the intended target. Watch the lay again. Then get back to me.

Had did-noodle actually thrown the ball to that guy he could have made it into the end zone. His intended target was again being double covered "AND" held by the defense.
    I see what youíre saying now. Even he was double covered tho, but it wouldíve been a first down and gave us another shot at least.

Highlights for those who missed the game

User Info Menu

I see what youíre saying now. Even he was double covered tho, but it wouldíve been a first down and gave us another shot at least.

Highlights for those who missed the game

They lost to the DOLPHINS! HIGHLIGHTS you say????
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    They lost to the DOLPHINS! HIGHLIGHTS you say????

Well, some people didnít get to see them lose. It is crappy weather on a Monday, so no crappier day to watch it than today.

User Info Menu

Well, some people didnít get to see them lose. It is crappy weather on a Monday, so no crappier day to watch it than today.
    Positive attitude, I like that!

Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???