• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I think they just learned that they need to get that bye next year so that they can be the well rested team.

I bet they start working on it soon.

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    I believe all we need to do is build a huge stadium with a cool retractable roof that we can open twice a year unless it’s sunny or windy or if it’s not to hot or if it’s to cold. We can build it over budget and roll over the payments from the old one to this one and pay for it with just another tax.
    And make sure the Jim Irsay does not have to spend his money so he can pay for his players.
    Yep I am a old man. Just return to the 60’s and 70’s football when men played outside on grass and had to deal with the frozen tundra and these Warriors had off season jobs to support there income because they love to play football.
    In the era of Dick Butkus these were my true heroes.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I believe all we need to do is build a huge stadium with a cool retractable roof that we can open twice a year unless it’s sunny or windy or if it’s not to hot or if it’s to cold. We can build it over budget and roll over the payments from the old one to this one and pay for it with just another tax.
    And make sure the Jim Irsay does not have to spend his money so he can pay for his players.
    Yep I am a old man. Just return to the 60’s and 70’s football when men played outside on grass and had to deal with the frozen tundra and these Warriors had off season jobs to support there income because they love to play football.
    In the era of Dick Butkus these were my true heroes.

Well really, don't set on the fence. Tell us exactly how you feel.

Lets stay on point in this thread. If you want to bash the NFL or you just do not like them either start a new thread (and make us miserable) or just keep it to yourselves please. I get it. I really do. I am an old school football guy when the rules were simple. But this is what we have. This is what we will get.

On this The Rams laid it to the Cowboys last night.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

Lets stay on point in this thread. If you want to bash the NFL or you just do not like them either start a new thread (and make us miserable) or just keep it to yourselves please. I get it. I really do. I am an old school football guy when the rules were simple. But this is what we have. This is what we will get.

Bully!:p

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

I did :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom