Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 119 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1186
  1. #1
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    COLTS 2019; A New Hope, next year, again

    Just wanted to get it started for you guys
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

  2. #2
    Master

    User Info Menu

    Where's the finger emoji?

  3. #3
    Expert deo62's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I'll sleep better tonight, thanks
    Here Kitty, Kitty...

  4. #4
    Expert hANNAbONE's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Very Thoughtful...
    hANNAbONE -- Uncle Gary, Deacon

  5. #5
    Master rob63's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I think they just learned that they need to get that bye next year so that they can be the well rested team.

    I bet they start working on it soon.
    INGO - too small for a republic, too large for an insane asylum.

  6. #6
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    I believe all we need to do is build a huge stadium with a cool retractable roof that we can open twice a year unless itís sunny or windy or if itís not to hot or if itís to cold. We can build it over budget and roll over the payments from the old one to this one and pay for it with just another tax.
    And make sure the Jim Irsay does not have to spend his money so he can pay for his players.
    Yep I am a old man. Just return to the 60ís and 70ís football when men played outside on grass and had to deal with the frozen tundra and these Warriors had off season jobs to support there income because they love to play football.
    In the era of Dick Butkus these were my true heroes.

  7. #7
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel and wood View Post
    I believe all we need to do is build a huge stadium with a cool retractable roof that we can open twice a year unless itís sunny or windy or if itís not to hot or if itís to cold. We can build it over budget and roll over the payments from the old one to this one and pay for it with just another tax.
    And make sure the Jim Irsay does not have to spend his money so he can pay for his players.
    Yep I am a old man. Just return to the 60ís and 70ís football when men played outside on grass and had to deal with the frozen tundra and these Warriors had off season jobs to support there income because they love to play football.
    In the era of Dick Butkus these were my true heroes.
    Well really, don't set on the fence. Tell us exactly how you feel.

    Lets stay on point in this thread. If you want to bash the NFL or you just do not like them either start a new thread (and make us miserable) or just keep it to yourselves please. I get it. I really do. I am an old school football guy when the rules were simple. But this is what we have. This is what we will get.

    On this The Rams laid it to the Cowboys last night.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  8. #8
    Master

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post

    On this The Rams laid it to the Cowboys last night.
    Cowboys pretty much played about the same as the Colts. I think there is a conspiracy. <- purple implied

  9. #9
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderchicken View Post
    Cowboys pretty much played about the same as the Colts. I think there is a conspiracy. <- purple implied
    I saw a tired and beat up Colts team walk out in cold weather and just out of steam.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  10. #10
    Grandmaster ChristianPatriot's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I saw a tired and beat up Colts team walk out in cold weather and just out of steam.
    Theyíve been playing must-win games for two months. It caught up to them.

    Don't practice until you do it right; practice until you can't do it wrong.

Page 1 of 119 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge