My stolen car was found in Shelby County.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Got a call today from Shelby County Detective. Guess this morning my stolen car was in a serious accident with another car. A guy plowing snow jumped out of his truck to help those in the crash. The driver of my stolen car got out screaming how she was gonna go to jail. Plow truck driver told her to chill out while he checked on the lady in the other vehicle who had serious injury. While he was attending to the lady who got hit by the thug, the thug stole his truck! I swear, you can't make this stuff up. Guess the bad guy/girl escaped for now but left behind a little something, my car, well Geico's car is totalled...and the poor lady who got hit has broken bones.

Holding my breath.....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So the guy in the truck knowing he was dealing with a douche bottle left his truck running and the door open. Come on people seriously.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This is when you wished the car thief ran into a "Dexter-like" serial killer.

"You don't know who you're dealing with".

"Neither do you..."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This may surprise you but, not every one has the same view of life as you.

Why would that surprise me. I know I come off a bit hard sometimes but man, really. If you have seen it then share it.

My lifes path is my own. Yours is, well, yours of course. No knock just saying.

Act pretty well covered it, Seriously injured person but I have come up on these scenes in my life. I take my keys with me regardless. And yes, I lock the doors when I get out. Habit, probably. Trust people I do not know....especially some crazy woman screaming about jail....come on that has to raise a flag.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Why would that surprise me. I know I come off a bit hard sometimes but man, really. If you have seen it then share it.

Act pretty well covered it, Seriously injured person but I have come up on these scenes in my life. I take my keys with me regardless. And yes, I lock the doors when I get out. Habit, probably. Trust people I do not know....especially some crazy woman screaming about jail....come on that has to raise a flag.
    That is one of the nice things about the keyless starters. Key never leaves my pocket. Car will run without it, but won't go anywhere.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

Did she have red hair?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    So far this year I’ve learned:

Cops are only out to get me.
    Nra is in bed with the democrats.
    The mods are jerks.
    And I need to buy a boat.

Oh, and ingo has a FAQ. Am I missing anything?

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That is one of the nice things about the keyless starters. Key never leaves my pocket. Car will run without it, but won't go anywhere.

That's the way to go, really. My wife had a neato titanium package on a Ford but totaled it out 3 days before Christmas! The poor car only had 50k miles on it! I can't find a decent replacement she likes... Like maybe she should deal with her mess.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Thats cool.

I have just put myself in a habit of never ever leaving my rig unlocked if I am not right there with it. Years of working in areas that keeps your head on a swivel. Dealing with the creatures of the night in an alley behind a 7/11 on north Shadland and areas most of you all would never consider driving through after dark let alone stopping in an alley.....:):

Yes I am a bit jaded I suppose. But I never lost a truck....:):

I hate this for the guy. I really do. I hope they do not tear his rig up and he gets it back.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    That's the way to go, really. My wife had a neato titanium package on a Ford but totaled it out 3 days before Christmas! The poor car only had 50k miles on it! I can't find a decent replacement she likes... Like maybe she should deal with her mess.

Check out the Subaru's. For the money, we're well pleased with the Forester.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    So far this year I’ve learned:

Cops are only out to get me.
    Nra is in bed with the democrats.
    The mods are jerks.
    And I need to buy a boat.

Oh, and ingo has a FAQ. Am I missing anything?
    Lifetime Larry is going away, 50 posts are unfair, cops (troopers actually)steal wallets, shall I go on? Much to learn have you young Jedi.

Top Bottom